Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

The hero is not even trying to hide the intent of trying to learn divine magic just to take the priest out of the party.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

with how smart the priest is, I’m surprised he didnt notice what the hero is trying to do, though, I guess this isn’t a route he could imagine would take place

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm dropping this. Literally every character is unlikable as hell.

He probably should have told the party they're ridiculously under leveled for that serpent battle once they were out of the village chief's earshot. This dumb party would probably still think he's just a jerk, though.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Kuri_Something I'm more surprised he didn't just outright tell them that their level is low, they are weaker than rabbits and to go fkin level grind.

Considering he is smart and all that.

I bet that lil shit is going to learn holy prayer and try to kick the priest out.... TBH, I want to see Priest's solo journey.

Fed-Kun's army
I really should stop myself from reading these chapters

just reminds me of how much I ended up disliking the web(?) novel version, and its characters

it's like endless frustration trip and caveats

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/darenidemo-dekiru-kage-kara-tasukeru-mao-tobatsu/

scroll down to the first review and reveal the spoiler.

Dex-chan lover
that stupid smile....hes gonna go: ''now that i can heal the party we dont need u anymore!get out of the party!''

man this party is hella stupid, the fucking konosuba party is better at working together than these clowns

Contributor
This is cumbersome to read ugh. Each chapter feels like a slough...

Considering the title, it shouldn't be surprising the useless hero is gonna kick Ares out. Ares is the only name worth remembering so far...

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk You did me a favor. Tbh I thought the hero was actually female and that's why those girls had no problem with sharing bed, but nvm. Leaving aside how dull this story looks like it isn't something for me.

Aggregator gang
@Serverclosed: I'm pretty sure the hero IS female. That review spoiler doesn't actually prove otherwise, especially since it goes out of its way to note that the hero's story, backstory, and secrets haven't been examined at all.

Regardless, the rest of that review, and the others there, indicate that this is just a frustrating and boring story.

Dex-chan lover
He's not telling their levels and their status implications outright because it may cause some loss of confidence, but he keeps calling the other party members a burden.

I know the priest is just trying to do his job but that's not a way to raise a party.

Dex-chan lover
Remis is being far too much of a prideful idiot, and I am surprised to see a gun show up here.

Double-page supporter
I know that Ares is trying to solve it his own way but the other party members aren’t blind, they can see you’re planning something. It’s best to be honest, let them fight some medium level monster and get owned to show them how weak they really are. Then maybe they’ll listen to you.

Users who are viewing this thread