Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Hero is the embodiment of isekai cliche, and mc is the embodiment of the viewers

Double-page supporter
tenor.gif

Not everyone is mentally suited to carrying heavy responsibilities like saving all of humanity.
A kidnapped middleschooler certainly wouldn't be.
Honestly, I hate how most isekais gloss over the reality of what would happen if teenagers were suddenly ripped away from their sanctuaries of comfort (homes and familiar territory) and their social webs of friends and family, and were then forced to fight to not only survive but to save lives.
Teenagers are irrational and unstable (and sometimes rebellious). They're still in the phase of developing their social identities and learning to cope with responsibilities without the external help of parents or guardians or counselors.
If you dump the burdens and responsibility of people's lives into their hands, most will not perform particularly well...

The plot hasn't progressed enough for the hero to have had any sort of meaningful, satisfying character growth. The comment spoilers from the novel and the manga raws aren't exactly giving me hope, but if we wait, we might just get a decently good zero-to-hero story.

Some of the best hero stories centralize around that kind of character growth, after all.

kind of pissed that they didnt just kill the plant but ya know you get what you get

Thank you very much for the translation, but I'm going to drop this. There'll probably be character development in the future, but no... just no. Can't risk my blood pressure to be even higher than this.

im glad that this external perspective exist to see how fucking stupid isekai's can be lol

Dex-chan lover
If his mission is to "support the brave into defeating the demonlord" then at this point its best to let THIS brave die and go to another country with the intel so they can summon another brave who is not a retard. Take receptionist waifu with you.

"Yeah the previous hero was playing playboy and now that country is in flames, how about you defeat the demonlord and THEN you get a harem? Yes I mean literally in flames, you can see it from the balcony."

Double-page supporter
Just adds more to the hero's retardness. I bet demon lord is also a girl

You have no fucking idea how much fucking rage this shit is causing me I think I might have a fucking aneurysm at this point, I would give an arm and a leg to see this stupid fucking cunt be pummeled into the god damn ground

Users who are viewing this thread