Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Gregory: *does insubordination without giving a reason*
Cardinal: Understandable. Have a great day

That cardinal really has shit for brains

Dex-chan lover
I hope Ares-san didnt grow white hairs in the next 5 years due to stacking head ache it brings him for every plan he crafted.
If it failed, he was calmed and compose, but it develop wrinkles on his forehead.
I hope that not a single random child call him an ojii-san in the next five years.

Please Ares-san, dont take all responsibility to yourself. There's Amelia who you can trust to and other sub ordinates.
please share your sentiments to them...

Dex-chan lover
I hope Ares-san didnt grow white hairs in the next 5 years due to stacking head ache it brings him for every plan he crafted.
If it failed, he was calmed and compose, but it develop wrinkles on his forehead.
I hope that not a single random child call him an ojii-san in the next five years.

Please Ares-san, dont take all responsibility to yourself. There's Amelia who you can trust to and other sub ordinates.
please share your sentiments to them...

Double-page supporter
@dextersTomato He would be lucky if it is only grey/white hair , stress can lead to hair loss .

@ZeroWWE Plot twist is god also having trouble with his fanaticism and got a "wonderful" idea of sending the trouble to someone else (Ares)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
They were "friends"?

Im surprised Ares is still alive. I would have long died from the headache.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the art getting worse? I mean it wasn't great in the first place, but the new character and the combat scenes feel so rough this time around

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like new priest guy now. He seem to be the guy to "go for a walk" in a forest full of ghouls.

So the new guy can do whatever the fuck he wants and Ares has to whatever the shit orders the cardinal gives? Total BS

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo....a priest who smites his enemies with the DIVINE SUITCASE!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Is the pacing slowing really hard or am I just being affected by the release length between chapters

Users who are viewing this thread