Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

If I were the priest I would’ve DRUGGED THE FUCK OUTTA THE HERO, AND THEN MAKE HIM LEVEL UP FOR THE DRUGS. THAT FUCKING HAREM LOVING SHIT

Struggling with isekai tropes: The manga, I say this as someone who loves isekai. It's an amusing take.

I feel more sympathy for this priest than I do for any moe character (with the possible exception of Leslie Sperado).

So i just skimmed the raws

the hero is actually a woman, so my guess is she has some kind of trauma or phobia from men. That would explain why she can't sleep with men in the same room and also the reason why she wanted the MC to leave the party.

@Aryazaky Depends, I feel that the main character is interesting, amusing and competent in doing his tasks but you're following several other characters that have annoying attitudes. People don't want to have to continuously read a story involving these sort of characters since it probably frustrates them and so far it hasn't provided any pay off for the MC so there's no real satisfaction to be found there.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this mc, the hero has half of the qualities I dislike in other isekai mc, the (hero's) heroines are half likable but only because it seems they know why they were asked to accompany which in a way is using the hero (which is a down point for me), but I like this operator heroine......and of course there's a dragon loli.

All in all, it's got my interest and I'm actually looking forward to the growth of all the characters so far. I think the hero is a prick but they don't go full on in that regards. I dislike him currently but fully prepared to like him since he does have qualities I approve of.

Don't get me wrong. I like this manga... Seriously, I do... ... BUT HOT DAMN IS EVERYONE IN THE HERO'S ENTOURAGE SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

This manga is way too low rated for its actual quality, this is genuinely good. A fairly fresh take on an isekai story, telling it from the perspective of a native of the world accompanying the hero, while also taking a more critical look at a lot of common isekai tropes. While I understand the perspective of people who are hating on the series because they dislike the attitude of the hero and party, that's also KIND OF THE POINT. The hero has the ridiculous idea of justice a lot of heroes in bad isekai series have, but here it's treated as a bad thing rather than the world just making everything work out. However the hero and party clearly have reasons behind their actions, as frustrating as those actions are, that will explain, though probably not excuse, their behavior and they'll likely have character arcs and grow as people.

Also the pacing is good, the main character is great, and the twists are actually pretty well foreshadowed in (relatively at least) subtle ways so that observant readers will be able to see most things coming without them being painfully obvious.

Seriously, 6.68 is so much lower than this series deserves, this is probably an 8 I'd say, at the very least a high 7, and I've seen barely passable crap get a higher rating than this series has.

Absolute garbage. Everyone written without a brain. Arrogant hero doesn't understand how weak he is. Mage and swordswoman both reveal nothing about their ability even though they have to fight at each other's side. Ifrit? 0 mp? Would be nice to know! Priest is supposedly so talented yet he can't communicate. Tell the hero that the can't possibly defeat a serpent that's 2 - 3 times their level. Show the hero how weak he is. Gain some credibility for yourself. Instead, the priest lies and says that he's level 3. Yeah I'd kick you out of the party in a heart beat.

I pushed on reading because the premise could have been interesting... Utter regret at it's stupidity.

Fed-Kun's army
It's good, it's a refeshing setting for an isekai
The characters apart from the MC don't have much screentime and character development which is a shame, they kind of have cliché personnalities,
the MC tend to be slow to understand things from time to time so it's a little infuriating but it's seem necessary for the "drama".
You can understand that they all have their own goals which is not just defeat the demon lord,
there are a lot of things going on behind the scene, which makes it intriguing so i would recommend it if you like "political/mystery" intrigues, but at the same time it's a good fantasy setting

Im staying cuz of mc hoping he'll take up the role of hero and messup the current hero

Fed-Kun's army
*sigh*
MC you were the most competent person in this manga until heroine showed up.....but you SEEN what kind of person this hero was, you should have known he would do this. The hero who jumped at a "side quest" instant was told there was a dangerous monster in the forest capable of leaving the dragon he was sent to kill near death......of course he's going to want to deal with it himself.
This is the very definition of "so smart you're dumb". This priestess has a better handle of things and she just arrived...

Here a spoiler for u guys
The reason Hero act like a shit, is in the manga theme 'cross dressing'.
Basically the hero is she not he.
That is what caused the Hero act like that.

Users who are viewing this thread