Darenidemo Dekiru Kage Kara Tasukeru Mao Tobatsu

Dex-chan lover
@ConstantErasing true on foreshadowing and i feel ya with reading a bunch of trash and your standards getting influenced by it
im not one to rate things typically, unless i really really like it or really really hate it orrr if i see a bunch of ratings that make the overall rating seem misleading
as the fanboys strawman and bash people who dislike their beloved series
but i'd give things like Tokyo Ghoul and Jujutsu Kaisen like a 8-9
and in my eyes this isn't really on that level
to that point i do WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with your last statement. Too many isekai garbage get a better rating than this, which is honestly executed better than all of those

when i look at the premise
i like that its centered around the guy who's NOT the hero
but yknow the idea of someone overpowered going on a journey to meet people and soften up, it has been done before
you got the new girl who criticized him for assigning people roles and handling things himself (but whats wrong with what he's doing the situation is dire)
i feel like i've seen it before at least (especially among isekais), but thinking about names Black Cat is the only one that i can actually remember
it seems ridiculous to use a moment where the world will fall apart upon mission failure as the best opportunity to send this guy out to get chummy with other people
and learn how to build relationships and tolerance

still it is better than most isekai, i don't think this should be rated higher, not by much at least
but other isekais deserve to be around 4-6(low)

Double-page supporter
Yah, I don't care that it's been revealed the hero is a girl with big titties, she is still an annoying dickhead. Although, I do get that the plot is basically "wouldn't it be funny if almost everyone was incompetent, and every plan the OP MC came up with failed, but everything somehow still turned out well. HAHA, wouldn't that LMAO top kek?"

Probably most avid reader is not surprised by the reveal in chapter 13. Somehow from the early chapter, you can already guess and it turns out to be the first guess.

Hey, I believe in gender equality. Therefore, I still hate the hero for being a Sexist bitch. Male or female that hero’s making some dumbass selfish decisions

Aggregator gang
Who else had the feeling that hero got more tolerable just because it's revealed she is a woman? The shit they get away with, FML.

For those of you asking about the novel, it's translated and available for purchase in the west under the title, "Defeating the Demon Lord is a Cinch (If you've got a ringer).". the manga is great, but the light novel is superb. The battle scenes in particular are top notch. Our boy Ares also gets way more comedy. Give it a read!

so many chapters yet still no idea who the girl on the cover is or why theres a crosdressing tag

Fed-Kun's army
......I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!!!!!
Holy shit I thought Hero was just an idiot playboy but it turns out hero is a girl most likely with androphobia.

Nicely played Tsukikage......that got by me.
.....though thinking about it logically, the two girls did sleep with her too easily and that should have seen suspect.....ugh, it was Ares explanation that they were just trying to seduce the hero that threw me off.....again well played Tsukikage.

Fed-Kun's army
@Christopher
Sarcasm is best kept short. I would have just kept the message to "Oh, wow...wasn't expecting that....".
No, that was true feelings. Normally, it would have crossed my mind but I let Ares throw me off with his little explanation to his boss.

Fed-Kun's army
this story is really shit. like complete garbage and actively unentertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
In spite of the lower rating here, I hope the translator can keep translating this.
Keep it up!

9/10. Idk why i just love seeing someone frustrated at babysitting. Comedy and badass combination? Sign me up.

@MolaCola agree, if other trash isekai was rated 4, then I'd rate this 7 (maybe 8 because i like to see someone frustrated). But because other trash isekai is rated 6-7, for now i rate this 8 (9 because i like to see someone frustrated)

Users who are viewing this thread