Dark Summoner to Dekiteiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Contributor
Lol, 6 pages of trivial talk and non sense about the age of fake characters in a fake enviroment with demons and magic in an aggregator scansite with doujinshi, hentai and such, the same redundant talks about real life laws and age again, so old and out of place, and no, comics do not affect real life, is another redundant excuse i read from decades (without any evidence and facts) from detractors to blame what they do not like and force their moral over everyone.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Human evolution has really failed us. I cannot believe the most intelligent race on this planet has lifeforms that actually look at a drawing and tries to rack their brains trying to figure out the age of the said drawing, getting offended on behalf of the said drawing, getting mad at other people for not being offended on behalf of the said drawing.

"B-but she doesn't look 16" this sentence is uttered by the same people who look at 4'11 Asian women on the internet and say "that's a minor right there" because according to them, not 150000kg landwhale = a minor. Every girl must be fat, tall, ugly, and have saggy tits, otherwise, they are too young and dating them would be morally weird.

P.S. please get a life. Read the wholesome demon x priest eromanga and stop crying about non-issues. The amount of people that are complaining how she doesn't "look" her age is so fucking stupid. I hate tourists so much.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly speaking, debates revolving around the topic of age of consent, manga characters, and the difference between reality and fiction are so common that just sticking around any community that gathers around manga for long enough will get you at least somewhat familiar.

EDIT: At the very least, this has been the case since around 2012-2015.
This was already discussed in IRC in the beginning of the century, and in some anime forums as well. It's hardly a new issue.

Dex-chan lover
Where and when does it implied in the story that they're children? I'm sorry, but maybe I grew up in a different era, but in my country, 15 is already considered a young adult.

Right, Covid-19 made my business booming, so I think I'm doing fantastic. Thank you for your concern.

No, it's not. Because it's fiction, therefore it's not real. It's the same thing as to why most people are fine with dozen of movies and video games depicting gore, murder, violence, you-name-it, but not okay with the real-life version. But the question remains; just because it's fiction, does that mean anything goes? In my opinion, absolutely. Since time immemorial, as a form of literature, fiction has been used to tell stories of the impossible, stories that defies fact, concocted by imagination that is limited only by authors' creativity. It is a form of human ingenuity, and to limit such thing is the same as putting science on a leash. But then again; can one still find some work of fiction repulsive and dislike it? Most definitely, yes. Because not everything is for everyone. Most people understands this, except for a very few special individuals that can't seem to see the thick line which separates fiction and reality.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the normal human reaction when they found something that they don't like would be to understand why they don't like it, come to term with themselves that they need to avoid those things, and moving on with their life. Because normal people couldn't be bothered with pixels fucking pixels.

Uh-huh, maybe instead of self-projecting try to construct a better argument lest you embarrass yourselves?
U wrote an essay to defend child hentai I don't need to construct a "better argument lest I embarrass myself" 💀 💀. Ur pathetic

Dawg ur defending yourself reading about children fucking. Get a job. Mfs will say "moral zombies"🤓 as if that's not just a normal human reaction??? There's a reason why you guys are social rejects and attach yourselves to anime and manga

GTFO, normie tourist.

Learn to separate fiction from reality before you moralfag in this place. If you want to defend 16 year old girls, go do it in real life and find some sex ring to bust instead.

I'm here to be entertained, not deal with shitty clout chasers who can only go after fictional settings instead of an actual sex crime towards real people.

Lol, 6 pages of trivial talk and non sense about the age of fake characters in a fake enviroment with demons and magic in an aggregator scansite with doujinshi, hentai and such, the same redundant talks about real life laws and age again, so old and out of place, and no, comics do not affect real life, is another redundant excuse i read from decades (without any evidence and facts) from detractors to blame what they do not like and force their moral over everyone.

“fake world so whatever” is just bad justification, In the end it doesn’t matter but people discussing the morality of stories they like is a valid form of engagement unless you mean to tell people analysing “the Iliad” that it’s just a fake story so why bother.

Anyway the ages are just weird, like they could very easily both be 20 considering nothing in their designs stop them from it but it’s not surprising they’re teenagers considering the culture that grew manga from cough cough Nobuhiro Nishiwaki.

Dex-chan lover
U wrote an essay to defend child hentai I don't need to construct a "better argument lest I embarrass myself" 💀 💀. Ur pathetic
Uh-huh, if you called that an "essay", then you must not be doing so well in school. I didn't expect anything from you, but I'm still disappointed... think of what your parents must've felt. How sad, how petty.

Contributor
“fake world so whatever” is just bad justification, In the end it doesn’t matter but people discussing the morality of stories they like is a valid form of engagement unless you mean to tell people analysing “the Iliad” that it’s just a fake story so why bother.
Bad justification are the people who use reality to blame and censor art they do not like and forcing their own moral to everyone else insulting the author and readers for what they like.

Anyway the ages are just weird, like they could very easily both be 20 considering nothing in their designs stop them from it but it’s not surprising they’re teenagers considering the culture that grew manga from cough cough Nobuhiro Nishiwaki.

The author can draw and give to their own characters the age he want, even 2 or 90 year old, he do not need to ask permission or justify to anyone what he do. Nobuhiro is just another justification, leave it out, it have nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's very interesting to see how some people here are getting so outraged with people critiquing a creative choice of an author, blowing it out of proportion, making comparisons with some kind of moral and censorship crusades.

It's almost like they feel personally attacked on his behalf, and start projecting their own defenses for their own situation.

Dex-chan lover
It's very interesting to see how some people here are getting so outraged with people critiquing a creative choice of an author, blowing it out of proportion, making comparisons with some kind of moral and censorship crusades.

It's almost like they feel personally attacked on his behalf, and start projecting their own defenses for their own situation.
Yeah, because “EEEEEWWWWWW Y’ALL AND THE AUTHOR ARE PEDOS AND LOVE PEDOPHILIA” is such valid critique.

Dex-chan lover
Mhm.

This whole, who said that word for word exactly, shtick is very dishonest btw.
And your comment isn't? You weren't quoting anyone in particular, but I get it, you were simply describing how you feel as being part of the "y'all". You know, that feeling that pierces whenever someone dares to discuss certain choices made by a mangaka.

Here's the thing though, it's okay to critique a mangaka, question their motivations, and still enjoy their manga. The only difference is that I won't be buying their book on amazon.co.jp. I'll certainly continue to do that here on mangadex if I feel like it.

Sill, all I did was search the word "pedo", only your comment appears.

Dex-chan lover
And your comment isn't? You weren't quoting anyone in particular, but I get it, you were simply describing how you feel as being part of the "y'all". You know, that feeling that pierces whenever someone dares to discuss certain choices made by a mangaka.

Here's the thing though, it's okay to critique a mangaka, question their motivations, and still enjoy their manga. The only difference is that I won't be buying their book on amazon.co.jp. I'll certainly continue to do that here on mangadex if I feel like it.

Sill, all I did was search the word "pedo", only your comment appears.
Whatever you say, buddy.

Human evolution has really failed us. I cannot believe the most intelligent race on this planet has lifeforms that actually look at a drawing and tries to rack their brains trying to figure out the age of the said drawing, getting offended on behalf of the said drawing, getting mad at other people for not being offended on behalf of the said drawing.

"B-but she doesn't look 16" this sentence is uttered by the same people who look at 4'11 Asian women on the internet and say "that's a minor right there" because according to them, not 150000kg landwhale = a minor. Every girl must be fat, tall, ugly, and have saggy tits, otherwise, they are too young and dating them would be morally weird.

P.S. please get a life. Read the wholesome demon x priest eromanga and stop crying about non-issues. The amount of people that are complaining how she doesn't "look" her age is so fucking stupid. I hate tourists so much.
Bro's complaining about imaginary people rn 😭. This shit is way too specific to not be a projection, calm down buddy. The only person actually mad/offended in this comment section seems to be you

Also, now that i'm taking a second read of your comment. The implication that every girl that isn't a minor is fat, tall, ugly, and has saggy tits is crazy tbh

Users who are viewing this thread