DEAD Tube

For those expecting romance
the mc and fmc are perfectly matched but he does nothing about it and the idiot author never gives their relationship any development. Don't bother with this edgelord garbage.
its just a snuff, rape, murder and trauma fest. There's no actual character development and the mc is dumb as a rock most of the time unless he's needed to be smart by the idiot author.

Edit: it jumps the shark somewhere around chapter 30ish and goes downhill from there. The writing at current chapter is just edgelord garbage. Even if you enjoy carnage and such, avoid this. The only kinda decent thing about the characters was mashiro being a Yuno level violent yandere but besides that it's lame.

:D? That was so upsetting. So upsetting. I hope the MC got the revenge he wants for his sister.
His father doesn't deserve a lovely kid.

I forgot this and came back to after a while and holy fuck im an insane person

OK but that's a pretty good way to deal with a POS villain that tamer works won't let happen

Power Uploader
Holy shit Machiya
3tRaErv.png

One of the many "edgy dark" stories, complete shit. Its story is a complete mess and the arcs are centered around gore/rape/shock/revenge. C'mon, you can work with gore and shock value just fine, it did work with Saw, right? But adding rape because "yes" is stupid. I can't find any rape scene in the manga that had any value for the rest of the story, basically for shock value or for some of the readers to jack off to.

Double-page supporter
@gothicgm sorry but shock value isnt inherently bad, neither is rape in stories. no clue why people view rape as something that shouldnt be allowed in manga but literally everything else is fine. this manga is shit doe no denying that

Simply put, when authors either have no idea how to create a sense of drama or just run out of ideas, they usually turn to the common overused stick of attempted rape on a character that the readers care about. It’s a lazy way of writing and this story sorta exemplifies that to a massive degree, the reason why I sorta cut this story some slack in regards to it is because the story aims to show the disgusting/abhorrent side of humanity and that concept is surely a part of it. But still, the amount of time it’s used for the sake of drama in this manga and many others like this is massive, it reminds me of another manga within a similar concept as this one, I’m really struggling to remember the name of it.

Ch 56 . 2021
Hope this series has a Happy Ending in the future...
My spidey sense tells me that this going darker and down to hell, especially for Machiya -.-"

Users who are viewing this thread