Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 16 Ch. 100 - Martial Arts Tournament

Dex-chan lover
Getting dropped on a cliff hanger?

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Saw the chapter title and thought "not another bloody tournament stalling out another plot". Then relief as he's not fighting in it so we should sail past it fairly quickly.

Thanks for translating all these years. I've enjoyed the plot so far so hopefully another group will take over.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I dropped it too because it should have ended when the....thing...got resolved.
i wouldn't even know if you were further than me. i stopped around an arc on the sea, but what triggered me most was the
world tree alien invasion arc where MC just side-tracked to gather a few missing materials for a new cooking recipe
. the story took way too long to start the "true" plot.

Aggregator gang
Man, it's been all sadness all this week so far huh ? That said, 7 years huh ? Wow, where did the time go ? ngl the next group to pick this up if it's not licensed is going to be fighting an uphill battle to match the quality you guy set for this series. Thanks for all the scans; probably time to go outside and maybe get married...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WTF, people wanting the looser to die???
Why does this surprise you? What do you think passed as entertainment even 150 years ago? When people were largely illiterate or books were expensive their choices for fun things to do were watch public performances, including executions; very limited music, which they had to make themselves; and sex. We're talking about a time before TV and radio, to say nothing of computers or the internet.

Thanks for the past 7 years of translations; given how slow the story progress is I don't blame you at all for dropping this, and good luck with your future projects!
For those wondering: This is book 6 of the LN; book 21 came out as an eBook today (may 21, 2024).

Contributor
Shame, ya guys had to dropped the series.. Hopefully someone can pick 'em and catch up the TL till up to the latest chap--114

Thx so much for 7ys TLed

Supporter
i wouldn't even know if you were further than me. i stopped around an arc on the sea, but what triggered me most was the
world tree alien invasion arc where MC just side-tracked to gather a few missing materials for a new cooking recipe
. the story took way too long to start the "true" plot.
Over 500 chapters into the web novel. There was a lot of "maybe it will get good again" before I finally dumped it.

Users who are viewing this thread