Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Capture of the Fort

Dex-chan lover
Battle Doll Mode. I wonder if Arisa taught her some other doll modes as well.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Well that's two he agreed to marry so far guess the harem tag as reason to be there now lol

You feed them well Satou, they will grow up as fine woman. You also give them opportunity to defeat monter for battle experience.

Hmm, i dont remember reading this in WN. Seems like a filler chapter with a very quick exploration to random dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
Satou thinks Arisa & Lulu won't be single 10 years from now, but then he's remarking about how well Lulu is developing as she squishes her boobs into his back. Sheesh! This guy...Lol.

Arisa is still best girl imo (she's only a physical loli; she's an adult on the inside!!!), but Liza is like girl 1A. Lulu is certainly much more comfortable around Satou now, which raises her in my rankings.

Among the loli squad, I've got to give props to Tama for being cool about covering up Satou's magic fumble with his spear.

@blitzarc: Unlike the Witches Forest, this isn't filler, but an alternate version of events that was changed in the LN, which the manga is based off of. Going forward, you'll start to see a lot more differences, but still a lot of similarities. Karina, Sera, and Ringrande get introduced in the LN a lot sooner than they do in the WN (which, IMHO, gives
the battle against the Boar-Head Demon King
more personal stakes).

Dex-chan lover
10 years? Lulu might wait but I foresee Arisa attacking him in his sleep long before then.

@Markgraf Yea, I don't understand his reluctance with Arisa. If there is a consenting adult on the inside, he only needs to wait until she is physically ready which couldn't be more than 2-3 years away.

Funny the one that should be the most of limits has the most developed body.

Is this a theme park? 😂They're just farming skellies at this point. Zero sense of danger at all.

Dex-chan lover
Is this a theme park? ?They're just farming skellies at this point. Zero sense of danger at all.

No shit? He wouldn't have taken any of these girls anywhere they'd be in actual danger on purpose like this. He had figured out the relative danger level well in advance and brought them there because it's safe enough with just these precautions.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter - Arisa might be a consenting adult, but Satou isn't a lolicon and isn't interested in lolis in that way even if they are legal.
I do understand that most people who read this manga are doing it for the lolis, but it doesn't mean Satou is the same as us.

Aggregator gang
Someone should teach the author that words have meanings. Bigamy is a legal term, if multiamory is legal, then you can't call it bigamy.

Dex-chan lover
Ok someone spoil me, does he really never make any moves on Arisa and Lulu? Pochi and Tama is very unlikely and Nana doesnt looks like 'someone' who would be interested into actively being intimate; at most I'd think Liza would be interested on MC but due to the amount of respect she'd hold back and never give in to any feelings (always thinking of herself as a slave).

Dex-chan lover
10 years is retarded, waiting a few years for arisa is reasonable but waiting for lulu is just cruel and a waste of her youth, she's the perfect age already.

Users who are viewing this thread