Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - You Know It Better Than Anyone

W T F!!!? I did expect the answer will be like this but her reason behind the rejection to Fujishiro confession is just something else

Dex-chan lover
Just a list of my reactions while reading. Carry on.

Shouldn't kurokawa be the one breaking down and running away instead of her? Lol

Woah woah woah how'd she even manage herself to go to school? Typically she'd never go back till they barge in on her house. She really is different.

Why's kurokawa always having that ominous yandere aura yet nothing actually "bad" happens?

...okaaay there's the "bad" thing happening. Was the psychological tag been here ever since? I love how no one's ever close to that area except the MCs to hear them.

F for fujishiro

Dex-chan lover
its always darkest before the dawn, or so they say. this has been a long standing problem in their friendship and it needs to be worked through before they might be able to take the next step. if this were real life id say she needs some therapy but that doesn't exist in manga so i guess we just need to count on her friends to be there for her, and for Fujushiro to believe in her and not give up.

Group Leader
Aaaaand there it is, the reason why the art always depicted the girls borderline psychos when the flow of events should have been romantic. That girl is broken.

@toko_y_aki

Ahh you’re right about the princess complex. That Fujishiro is an “idol” right now and you can’t get along or been in a healthy relationship with someone you think is so unreachable. She’d always feel inferior, no matter how Fujishiro tries to tell her differently. I feel like when Fujishiro’s friends left, they probably didn’t see her as a “princess”. Izumi doesn’t either. I think the other two friends need to have a chat with Kurosawa like, cause they don’t idolize her and she needs to stop thinking they’re on some separate planes of existence. She’s just a human, who cries and loves people and has jealousy.

Well, this was inevitable. It's been pretty clear for a while that years of bullying fucked with Kurokawa's self-image to the point she felt like she truly was a lesser human and deserved such treatment, so there was no way that Fujishiro's confession was going to turn out well.

Inferiority was obvious so ofc her seeing herself unworthy and unequal would be the main reason... but didnt expect it would be so harsh damn.. That last sentence hurts big time

Ya said ya wanted to be there for her, didn't ya? Now is your chance, Fujishiro. It would be really disappointing if ya did nothing after hearing Kurokawa said all that and was having a mental breakdown on her own. It would really contradict to what ya said earlier. Come on, lending Kurokawa a hand won't hurt, hugging her tightly won't kill you, clearing or at least easing her feeling of inferiority a bit. Come on gals, ya can do it.

Yeah this turned out pretty much as it was set up. It'll be interesting to see how this is resolved now

@ym824 apparently, we have reached the newest chapter from the raw and the status is ongoing so um... it's gonna be a heck of a while longer for this series to end i guess...
Next raw chapter will be released on April 2nd btw ( Ò w Ó )

Users who are viewing this thread