Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Showdown with the Public Morals Committee

Dex-chan lover
Surprise this actually always have new thing and don't get age

Double-page supporter
I legitimately hate the council, what right do they have to hold back our loud couple?

for all, they know the idiots could have already become slated for marriage in the next two-three years.

Its too early to have a baby so they wont get any but i feel like they'll get there sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
this needs an anime, only for the fact that i'd go deaf after 3 episodes

How about simply reporting the Morals President to the teachers. He has no authority to do any of this. As a matter of fact, his actions would require an immediate suspension. Either that of just ignore him until he goes away.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups I mean, they already got one teacher involved in all of that, so at least there must be some kind of authorization for it by teachers or something.

That being said, I'm sure those last two tests (the locker and making Mako tempt Shinichi) weren't said to that teacher, and at least the detail of putting Mako to sleep in the first one wasn't clearly conveyed either. All that stuff should be in some way illegal or deserve disciplinary sactions at least.

Users who are viewing this thread