Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.5 - After the Festival

Dex-chan lover
"And then they had lots of wild and crazy (safe) sex"
Yes, people, this is going to be text punchline at the end of each chapter they're in from now on. (Also, Shinichi seems to be knowledgeable and responsible enough to practice it, so a pregnancy drama episode is highly unlikely)

Dex-chan lover
That big guy is actually quite handsome huh.

I don't think he wants to remember what happened in the cavalry battle though.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if theres hentai doujin of this aIso wiII make whoever read it fap with guts and hard boiIed

Dex-chan lover
okay so after getting the diabetes inducing cooking couple and then going back to honda and mako horndogging through life I think this might be the first a manga has made me feel the following emotion

hcMJnki.jpg

Aggregator gang
If there's a hentai doujin for this I will probably fap to it while screaming generic shounen lines like "ugh, I can't anymore", "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!" and just screaming like I am doing a kamehameha when I'm close to releasing my "energy beam"

Dex-chan lover
[AND THEN THEY FUCKED]

Also can we appreciate that smile on page 5? That's a very good smile.

Dex-chan lover
im very curious to see where the relationship is gonna go, i hope to god they dont add another couple later on.

I just love the way these two are :D not like most manga where they run around each other without saying a single thing about their feelings to one another

Users who are viewing this thread