Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro! - Vol. 18 Ch. 134 - Senpai!! H-How did it go!?

Dex-chan lover
I liked that the group setting was the people telling him to just confess anyways, I hope he takes that to heart and doesn't think he needs it to be linked to his skills afterall. I really hope he takes the picture to the competition to root for her.

Aggregator gang
He's one of the other "big" painters at the art school, literally in this chapter telling Hachiouji to confess.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

I went to recheck and you are right, its the guy with the short hair. Thank you

You wouldn't expect readers to remember their names when most don't even remember senpai right? lol

MD@Home
Well, this was an unexpected twist. Senpai did beat Machida, so no nude modelling necessary, but only got second place behind another member of the "Triumvirate".
Will Nagatoro get second place too? Or will she not even get the chance to face Orihara, because her rival will be eliminated before the finals...?

Dex-chan lover
"Crap, I lost my bet. I'm gonna confess anyway, I'm not about to let a silly challenge ruin the rest of my life, Nagatoro is too good of a girl to let go." my headcanon next chapter
this would make sense. cuz its about how you feel about the person you love, not proving yourself to them. you shouldn't have to "earn" their love. peak fiction.

Dex-chan lover
Macchi in her Sunomiya shogunate era.

Aihara's painting:

aRE2ERB_460s.jpg
Dickbutt is art! ART!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
when i said i was going to manifest a loss for paisen, this isnt really what i had in mind

Dex-chan lover
I feel like him loosing is great. They've both tossed arbitrary roadblocks into the path of their relationship and while it has made them progress as individuals it is becoming more of a hindrance now. The other two said it right in this chapter as well that they're overcomplicating it and senpai said it before as well that you can have both.

Dex-chan lover
Much like Naoto's friends say, this competition thing between them is needlessly complicated (and dumb).
Little do they know this is the true power of their creator, Nanashi. The way this manga drags is because of his iron will to not let his beloved Nagatoro go.

Well, that's my view on these last few arcs at least.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This arc has been going on too long and I will be glad to see it over. Kind of a waste that Senpai will be graduating and we didn't get to see many of the typical high school events. Not really sure where the story goes from here. Nagatoro could tease him as a university student for dating a high school maiden. Or more likely it will just end. Good guess to whoever said 1 & 2 being tied. I could see that as an unexpected surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread