Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro! - Vol. 18 Ch. 134 - Senpai!! H-How did it go!?

Dex-chan lover
Wild card first place? Anyways, seems both Naoto and Machida will have to nude model for Aihara. Win for us, yay. Machida is hot despite her crazyness.
And called it, I knew there would be some beef between Machida and the alpha lewd bunny. Prez was absolutely referring to Machida when training Naoto to maximize his written test results

Dex-chan lover
2nd is still really impressive. He beat Macchi. Senpai has nothing to be ashamed of. He will feel like a total loser if Nagatoro wins her contest though.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but hold on, I need to touch on something else real fast.

Can we talk about how we're currently displaying one of the healthiest kinds of romantic relationship which almost never gets as much recognition as it deserves?

"Oh but they haven't confessed"- Shhhh, sit down. They kids, they a bit immature, that don't mind.

Hear me out.

We have two people, they don't have much in common, the one thing they do have is that they care for each other. And on that end, they're both egging each other to improve and do their best in their own interests while clearly enjoying each others company.

And that kids, is beautiful and the kind of relationship we should all be looking for out there.

Back to this chapter? Ok.
Well.... the immaturity right? That was what was going on a bit. "I need to achieve this threshold in order to talk about my feelings", well, they're about to learn the lesson that that don't really matter all that much as long as y'all care and support each other.

Y'all brace, if this is done correctly, the feels wrecking ball will be of a massive magnitude.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really fell off huh? At this point only NTR could make it interesting again. Seeing the self insert MC getting cucked would be so sweet:smugnako:

Edit: Looks like I might be right after all!
1686313105487.png
You're a wierdo y'know that?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no he only got second place in a rigorous art competition instead of first whatever will he dooooooooooooo

If manga has taught me anything it's that he will assume he's a worthless loser failure, shut himself in his room and become a hikkikomori, and pretend that life isn't worth living anymore.

Please, this is lightning speed compared to what's going on over in Dress-up Darling.

But if Gojou or Marin confess how is the author going to be able to devote 95% of the series' page space to intricate cosplay details?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think the art was a bit off this chapter?

I mean overall, not the exam pieces.

It's an aggregated score. He got second in oil painting. There's still sketch (which Machida implied he got first or at least higher than her) and the written portion.
Indeed. I had to re-read the chapter to make sure.

He is standing in front of the table with the title “Oil Painting”. He is second. His sketch was very good, and there is a written exam ahead. His chances to finish first are still high.

Perhaps if he scored first, he would be more sure about geting the highest total score, and this second place will make him nervous. I hope he has enough strenght to support Nagatoro despite feeling down, otherwise he will let her down as well.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized I don't actually know the guy's name, so I don't know how to feel about the last page
It's Naoto Hachiouji, his name did get revealed a good while ago

So our boy ended up getting second instead of taking the dub

Dex-chan lover
Oh no he only got second place in a rigorous art competition instead of first whatever will he dooooooooooooo
Your comment would be valid if not for the bet that he and Nagatoro made before all of this

He even mentioned that in this chapter my guy, so yes him not getting first actually does mean something

Dex-chan lover
"Crap, I lost my bet. I'm gonna confess anyway, I'm not about to let a silly challenge ruin the rest of my life, Nagatoro is too good of a girl to let go." my headcanon next chapter
Most likely, hell if he actually says that, then his character development would reach its peak

Dex-chan lover
For real, this entire arc of these morons putting arbitrary requirements to confess (Especially from Senpai's side, as I can understand Nagatoro a bit), have been a bore to read
How in the blazing blue hell can you not understand someone who until very recently still had major crippling anxiety and self-esteem issues putting forward something like this as a confidence goal to achieve?

Dex-chan lover
How in the blazing blue hell can you not understand someone who until very recently still had major crippling anxiety and self-esteem issues putting forward something like this as a confidence goal to achieve?
It's simple, people are just fucking stupid
This manga really fell off huh? At this point only NTR could make it interesting again. Seeing the self insert MC getting cucked would be so sweet:smugnako:

Edit: Looks like I might be right after all!
1686313105487.png
You straight up disgust me, I'd spit on you if I could

Users who are viewing this thread