Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro! - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Well, that's expected of you, Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Cuteness overflowing! I hope these two can kiss soon. I mean, they're pretty much dating, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
That's what i'm talking about! That's why they are the MVPs! That's why they are the GOATS!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I was not expecting something so straightforwardly adorable. Expectations fully surpassed, good job.

NOW KISSU

Dex-chan lover
I love these dorks.
Nagatoro playing herself (by playing with Hatori's self-esteem) was funny.

uhp

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Just wanna point out two quick things:
Page 8, the promise is him giving her a kiss if she wins against Orihara, not her giving him a kiss
Page 21, 負けドッグ is like 負け犬, which has actual English translations, so no need to keep it as literally "defeated dog" (this one doesn't really matter much since it's still perfectly understandable but from the TN you seemed confused about it)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Just wanna point out two quick things:
Page 8, the promise is him giving her a kiss if she wins against Orihara, not her giving him a kiss
Page 21, 負けドッグ is like 負け犬, which has actual English translations, so no need to keep it as literally "defeated dog" (this one doesn't really matter much since it's still perfectly understandable but from the TN you seemed confused about it)
I see, thank you for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread