Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Well, that's expected of you, Senpai.

Double-page supporter
1aac268b7f758465a9004632912508820ce84ac16a919b726db37465ccb3faef_1.jpg

i am not used to nagatoro being this wholesome , and why do the chapters feel shorter now, what kind of sorcery is this :notlikethis:?

Dex-chan lover
The shock she had when he agreed that the second place loser food might drain her powers was adorable. Gave me flashbacks to the OG Nagatoro getting worried about him refusing to hold her hand when her prank went too far lol

In this chapter, Nagatoro begged senpai to put his weird power into her mouth.

Aggregator gang
My prediction, Nagatoro also fails to defeat Orihara, but instead of waiting until winter to try again, Senpai surprises her with a confession despite neither of them managing to succeed on their tasks.
He did eat her courage so she'll be eating more of his zinc-rich loser genes by the end of the week either way

What can I say, but peak.
Love seeing more fun interactions between the two. Dammit Naoto, don't leave her waiting that long!

I feel like they need someone to ntr Senpai.
It would be something like this: Senpai doesn't confess to Nagatoro, Nagatoro gets frustrated over it, the ntr characters comes to her and convinces her to have sex, she has revenge sex with him but regrets it, ntr characters sends a video of the sex to Senpai, Senpai realizes this only happened because he didn't man up and confessed to her, and he feels the need to rescue her from the ntr character.
He comes to her and confess all his feelings, and she tells him she also likes him but she is pregnant.
He decides to marry her and raise the baby together with Nagatoro.
Happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread