Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Well, that's expected of you, Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
I always hated the spineless noodle of a protagonist in most manga but I'm glad this one knows how to write character development

Double-page supporter
The confession is just formality at this point, she already knew he's gonna confess, he already knew she also likes him. They're more lovey dovey than most anime couples

Double-page supporter
Nanashi what happened to you
Yeah jarring if you remembered them for downright extreme stuff, even Nagatoro was more physically abusive back then. But it wouldn't suprise that they could do vanilla really well, the NaruHina doujins was one of the most diabetes inducing vanilla

Dex-chan lover
Its like day & night compared to the first chapters now everything's sooo sweet

Dex-chan lover
He knows it, she knows it, we all know it, everyone knows it by now but I gotta respect that they're sticking to their goals instead of just throwing in the towel

Dex-chan lover
I see, thank you for the input.
i support UHP's suggestion. :thumbsup:

it looks like the author is using mixed language for the teens as a sort of slang between them (prev chapters also had Japanglish hybrid words).

the closest original word would be "makeinu" as UHP said, which would contextually be translated into "loser" or "pathetic loser"(?). Depends on how bratty u wanna make Nagatoro sound, i guess.

Best pick IMO would be "loser", but that's kinda repetitive since she's already saying "extreme loser" at the start of the sentence :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
A confession is just a formality at this point, like having your wedding ceremony months after you got a marriage certificate.
I get the feeling that confession is akin to engagement, including formally introducing yourself to each other's parents &c.

Users who are viewing this thread