Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Well, that's expected of you, Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Last few chapters have been a bit lukewarm, but this one was better. Needs more chapters with just the two of them. Regardless, I look forward to the conclusion.
True, don't get me wrong I like the side characters, (besides the two male artists... they're kinda annoying XD ), but i just want moments like this, this is what the series was built upon.

Supporter
someone should really tell them that they started going out with each other ages ago.
Since last year's culture festival, at the very least.

She knows what he wants to say, and he knows that she knows what he wants to say. Take that "ahhhn" energy and run* with it, m'boy.

* -- or whatever it is he does to move quickly while lacking any kinda stamina

Last edited:
Supporter
Yea, this was actually bit cringe for me. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations of confessions being a big deal, requiring a big build up, and having a huge emotional payoff. We are sort of getting the big (at least long) build up, but the emotional and romantic feeling is hardly bringing grown men to tears, like you get when it works. It's not at the actual confession yet so maybe the payoff can still work out. Looks like its going to be pretty low key. "Really, you like me? Me too! Haha, we both knew that, didn't we??"
Yeah, but, that's where they are. It would feel weird as a narrative decision to ignore that context and go for some cathartic game-changer (a la BokuYaba) rather than just acknowledging obvious things plainly (like Yancha Gal no Anjou-San did).

Dex-chan lover
They are dating already, but they didn't sign the paper yet

Dex-chan lover
image.png

The only series where I don’t care how long the confession takes, in my head, they’re already dating

Users who are viewing this thread