Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Well, that's expected of you, Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
Last few chapters have been a bit lukewarm, but this one was better. Needs more chapters with just the two of them. Regardless, I look forward to the conclusion.
Yea, this was actually bit cringe for me. Maybe I have unrealistic expectations of confessions being a big deal, requiring a big build up, and having a huge emotional payoff. We are sort of getting the big (at least long) build up, but the emotional and romantic feeling is hardly bringing grown men to tears, like you get when it works. It's not at the actual confession yet so maybe the payoff can still work out. Looks like its going to be pretty low key. "Really, you like me? Me too! Haha, we both knew that, didn't we??"

Dex-chan lover
They both stuck to their established characters, and that's good. Now we just wait for Goku to defeat Frie- I mean Nagatoro to fight Orihara and for her to get that kiss.

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE SO CLOSE!

This was such a wholesome chapter though. We've come a long way

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that was easily the sweetest chapter of those two, diabetes inducing. Honestly, I enjoy that the feelings are actually all across and known by both. I normally would be a huge a-hole about pointing out "cmon just date already" but surprisingly I am okay with waiting a bit. Granted, I hope the power up food means confession sooner than winter haha

Dex-chan lover
EmUNdJf.png

damn this chapter was really cute

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it have been so cool if he took the hint from her imbuing that bite with courage and love to just go ahead and confess? Yeah, that would have been really neat.
I mean it really doesn't matter because even without confessing/labeling, they are clearly dating now.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit ... and I just got over a bout of diabetes. Grumble grumble sugar grumble grumble too sweet ... which one of you two dorks are gonna pay for my medication. Well, technically this chapter was food for the soul so I'll call it even.

Dex-chan lover
p.10 reminds me of something...ah, right! Chapter 3!
Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Just wanna point out two quick things:
Page 8, the promise is him giving her a kiss if she wins against Orihara, not her giving him a kiss
Page 21, 負けドッグ is like 負け犬, which has actual English translations, so no need to keep it as literally "defeated dog" (this one doesn't really matter much since it's still perfectly understandable but from the TN you seemed confused about it)
Oh, is it "underdog"?

Users who are viewing this thread