Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
damn Ash might been dissapointed in the demon lord but he sure as hell dont forget the real purpose to come here.
Goodest kid around

ain't anyone bothered by the fact that he fought the demon lord wearing those clothes?

Group Leader
@TAmNi_edbin
sPwgpLj.gif

Dex-chan lover
so how long is he going to be stuck as a crossdressing toddler?

Dex-chan lover
I cant say I didnt expect this...but i didnt expect THAT. As always, thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
I bet that "explanation" of the three former heroes as to why the demonlord of light self destructed is a lie.
I bet the true reason is that by using "Relive" on Ash the demonlord lost his own magic mark, became unable to utilize magic and hence as an undead lost the power that kept him "bound" to the world.

But that also means that Ash's condition to be unable to use magic is so hard to "cure" that even such a powerful being as the Demonlord of Light was unable to prevent himself from being afflicted by it.

So telling Ash the truth would be the same as telling him that it is impossible for him to EVER use magic and hence destroying that one single wish and dream Ash has.
Therefore the three former heroes lied to him about why the demonlord died because they could simply not bear to tell Ash the truth.

Double-page supporter
Lol i thought he will die of one punch but instead he died of ash's memories lol,good job boi saitama will be proud of you lol and sensei is happy

Users who are viewing this thread