Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku.

Group Leader
LCRQ6qz.png

It's way too underrated
If it means for kids, it doesn't means it's bad
When will you say it's for adults or big kids?
When it's full of crime and social ills?
It's a story of an abandoned boy searching for mana and trying his best for it.
It's billion times better than smut Isekais, using any plot device for popularity.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pokemon sequel, we all know that ash has superpower

Edit:
I think I've just became a better person after reading this, bye by edginess.

Double-page supporter
why is everyone asking is this was made for kids? well yeah duh, it's a shounen.

What is this? Skyrim College of Winterhold Japanese version where you can become archmage without magic?

Jesus christttt why is this manga so LOUD AND IT KIND OF REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER MANGA THAT WAS AS LOUD

Dex-chan lover
This is the wholesome, happy isekai I need in response to all the edgy dark ones out there.

I don't know why people are rating it so low, but this manga is tons of fun because every character has a certain level of bottomless optimism that's more heartwarming than anything else.

To anyone curious, give it a try. The tags are deceiving and even old cliches feel different for me.

@Psychronia I think it's getting low scores because it's borderline nonesensical. I can't even tell what's really happening anymore. It seems like all the 'strongest' mages he's met were all secretly martial artists. The girls he knows are disturbingly forward in an almost surreal way, and who is the blue haired girl on the cover? I don't even recognize her.

There's a lot of potential for this story in my mind, but I feel like maybe it was lost in translation or something. If this series has an LN I wonder if it explains more... hm.

@AMicrowave REALLY? It's Noire?!?! That makes even less sense to me! I'm gonna have to re-read the available chapters, I feel like I'm missing something.

Thanks for the help though =)

Users who are viewing this thread