Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I know she isnt going to win but Sayuri is probably the most interesting one out of the three and I will go down with the ship but the senpai was over the moment she stepped in she has no personality.

Dex-chan lover
I know she's almost certainly going to lose, but I'm ready to have my heart ripped out so Let's fucking go!

welp time to skip a few chapters again, because for some reason the only girl that gives her chances away for the others is the only girl that he is actually going to end up with.
I literally never care about the side characters in these kind of manga, I really hoped they had wrapped up her story in the pool.

Get a grip

@goodhunter From the internal monologue it's clear that he wants to be with Fuyuki and doesn't really care about the other girls in a romantic way. If he wasn't such a spineless worm we'd actually be getting somewhere. I liked this manga a lot more before the "rivals" were introduced anyway. I'll take a regular romance over a contrived situation anytime.
The characters don't even feel relatable anymore when literally no one is acting on their own interests except for the girl that has to "lose" first.

@openeeyes Lol, the way you said it made me nervous. 😭 All they had was
a one-sided kiss. She forced a kiss on him without thinking about his feelings *smh.

Dex-chan lover
@Mikhail Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well. In all seriousness though I, too, often find myself supporting the dedicated losers such as Manbagi and Sayuri. At least we can take solace in Botan winning my brother.

Dex-chan lover
sorry, no matter how many victory flags you get, you are gonna lose. and it's gonna hurt everyone

Fed-Kun's army
I hope she wins because Fuyuki is throwing harder than my teammates at CSGO

Author's really trying to make this as soul-crushingly painful as possible, huh?

Fuyuki's being an idiot, deliberately risking her chance with Shiki out of some misguided notion that her friends will be happier with each other and that her own happiness doesn't matter (in real life, this is how you end up alone), but since she's on the cover and Sayuri's not, it's a foregone conclusion. Either Shiki will reject her, or even more cliched, won't hear her over the fireworks, leaving Fuyuki to swoop in guilt-free. All of this build-up is just proactively twisting the knife.

Firmly Team Sayuri, by the way. I will stay on this ship and drown when it sinks.

Dex-chan lover
She IS beautiful. But we all know - first girl MC meet - wins. And it's not her.
Also - story become really boring already 🤷🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread