Doukutsuou kara Hajimeru Rakuen Life ~Bannou no Saikutsu Skill de Saikyou Ni

every time i read this i think "The Dwarves dug too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum… shadow and flame. " XD

Aggregator gang
I hate the stupid rpg stats systems that are in every LN/WN and their adaptations now. Completely annihilates suspension of disbelief. All it does is allow the mc to become absurdly overpowered in no time at all so they can rush straight to the self insert mary sue fantasy. Absolutely no effort is spent holding up the fourth wall and yet it seems to completely lack self-awareness.

Oh and take a shot every time you see a series with the premise: guy was kicked out for having "useless" powers turned out to be super op. It's a cynical way of preying on people rejected by their peers. So they can feel their rejection was unjustified and fantasize about becoming someone special and being surrounded by people who appreciate them. Then they get all the girls and rub it in the face of their "bullies." Blech.

I understand why a lot of people like these even if they're just copy and paste over and over, but to me it just feels patronizing.

@Turkeyjerkey Damn you got it to a T. I agree, although there are some manga that are imo exceptions to that, there are definitely an over-abundance of OP usless isekai/non-isekai harem skill level up manga.

Personally, I don't think this one is as bad as others, since (so far) it seems pretty innocent and the main power isnt "OP" but just a product of the MC being sent to an "exile island" with an OD amount of special ores that nobody EVER thought to go mine at EVER. That's just, like, silly writing IMO but... it is what it is i guess. I enjoy it

A game based off of this would be so fucking fun. An open world crafting survival type with taking aspects and a bunch of random events and such. Dynamic world and npcs. Hell yeah

I wish the princess would look more like the other goblin girl, cause as it is she looks like any other human....

Dex-chan lover
Such a shame the lead girl just looks like a generic elf and isn’t green anymore. Wish there were more protags that weren’t so standard

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like reading terraria.
I swear i hear cave music everytime he goes in

Group Leader
Disappointed that she became a normal girl.
Whatever... this is going nowhere at this point, it's just power creeping, there really isn't more to it than this.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the high rating. The story is practically nonexistent and everything is being conveniently handed to the MC. Pretty meh overall.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame cause this could've been a really good kingdom building manga but the progress is given way too easily and all interesting conflicts are solved by very fast power scaling.

Users who are viewing this thread