Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Is the publisher seriously just putting big black boxes over gore for online releases? Nudity I can understand for legal reasons, but I can only see this as a way promoting volume releases as censorship free.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t tell if the art is just bad or if it’s good. It’s a weird style if I’m being honest

Dex-chan lover
Is the publisher seriously just putting big black boxes over gore for online releases? Nudity I can understand for legal reasons, but I can only see this as a way promoting volume releases as censorship free.
Let’s think about it differently, maybe that’s his skill is turning his enemies’ body parts into black boxes. :LOL:

Seriously though, I agree with you, screw publishers that do this, if they don’t wanna show the work properly, let someone else publish it.

Group Leader
Ouch I happened to forgot how bad drawing of people over here... Mangaka got some issues with proportions and body lines, specially faces.
Quality's definitely gone down in this chapter. I went back to check Chapter 1 and, despite still having some stiff expressions here and there, the work they did with toning more than made up for it. This chapter feels so much duller in comparison.

jak

Contributor
Those black boxes are terrible. It's the worst kind of censorship.

Wu

Group Leader
Galaxy degen is ripping the chapters from the app, which are censored due to app store/google play store tos. If you read the chapter on the website, it's uncensored. Though it's the first I've seen mild gore censored like this...

Dex-chan lover
Alka's gonna be really surprised when his parents come to punish him. He's gonna have a bunny sister named Mion, after all.

Cloa and Wiel beat those soldiers pretty easily. I'm sure the demon king would have been an even fight if they had to fight him at this point. What I'm wondering is, what's next after avenging the village?

Dex-chan lover
Oh god. I was the whole chapter saying to myself "Put in a lil bit more effort please!". The manga is fun but geez, you can't just slap a black square and call it censorship :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread