Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So they're gonna go along the lines of "Hero being manipulated" kinda plot? Yeah, not buying it. Hero had every chance to let everyone knows who was his fiancee. Weak minded shit, parents failed to guide him well before sending him off.

Dex-chan lover
i see, so he's being manipulated. i doubt the manipulation however is something like mind control and is more than likely that he's being manipulated with his base desires.

Dex-chan lover
the more the hero run the powerful the punch will be. he should just accept his fate.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed on the poor parenting.

As for the strength difference between parents and son, I've seen some variants of the hero/demon king setup where the demon king is immune to damage or immortal and can only be threatened by the hero due to some kind of divine favor, making the question moot. Could be the same situation here, dunno.

And it would be dumb and forced if you look at the whole setup, hence what I was talking about by cornering yourself and unable to get out of it from a writing standpoint.

Dex-chan lover
So they're gonna go along the lines of "Hero being manipulated" kinda plot? Yeah, not buying it. Hero had every chance to let everyone knows who was his fiancee. Weak minded shit, parents failed to guide him well before sending him off.
That was supposed to be kept quiet in order to protect her and that fiance title so far has always been proclaimed by everyone except the hero. Given the manipulation clearly going on it's probable that he just thinks she left of her own volition.

That was supposed to be kept quiet in order to protect her and that fiance title so far has always been proclaimed by everyone except the hero. Given the manipulation clearly going on it's probable that he just thinks she left of her own volition.
She did leave of her own volition... after everyone treated her like shit. Especially him.

Eh, I still hold my ground about the parents also at fault. They knew he disliked fighting, yet sent him away as a kid to fight the biggest bad out there. If they can beat him up, that means they are stronger than the Hero, which makes the Hero pointless and brings up the question why wouldn't the dad and mom defeat the DK then. I know it's the fault of the structure, but this is just bad writing when you corner yourself and will be only come up with shitty solutions.
bro, should the mother and father f*ck his women too?
maybe feed him baby formula until he gets a job?

you need to do stuff you hate all the time.

in most jobs, a senior can replace 10+ juniors
do you really think businesses like incompetent kids?
but we don't stay young forever
we still need to train and entrust the future to kids,
you can't expect mother and father to do everything for you, even if they can

also I'm sure they would have helped if he would have asked them to.

Dex-chan lover
I have heard of it and people that are using it typically denote their sarcasm with /s. They didn’t use it so I’m not going to read into what’s not there
That's extremely stupid. You do know that using "/s" completely defeats the purpose of sarcasm, right? For someone who's heard of it, you clearly don't know shit about it. Also, the majority don't use that, idk where tf you got the idea that it's typical.

How about you just admit that you can't pick up on obvious sarcasm instead of stating that it's not there?

That's extremely stupid. You do know that using "/s" completely defeats the purpose of sarcasm, right? For someone who's heard of it, you clearly don't know shit about it. Also, the majority don't use that, idk where tf you got the idea that it's typical.

How about you just admit that you can't pick up on obvious sarcasm instead of stating that it's not there?
It's clear you're talking to an intellectual giant.

Fed-Kun's army
She did leave of her own volition... after everyone treated her like shit. Especially him.
Leaving on one's own volition is usually a "want to", not a "need to".

My guess, the parents failed at noticing his flaws and some of their own, the guy pretty much took the Hero path to get the Hell away from his parents.

Users who are viewing this thread