Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow he turned that man into a trapezoid

trapz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Btw I have a thought that hero from the prophecy supposed to be dad and not his son. Just ppl who heard prophesy assumed that it is 15 yo boy since adult man considered 'out of active phase and decline in strength' or smt like that. Or maybe they decided to assume that it is boy since will be easier to manipulate him for their own convenience.

Dex-chan lover
Is the publisher seriously just putting big black boxes over gore for online releases? Nudity I can understand for legal reasons, but I can only see this as a way promoting volume releases as censorship free.
probably, it's ripped by a manga app, probably the app is rated 7+ on the google or apple store, so they censored it. Welcome in the manga digital distribution.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t tell if the art is just bad or if it’s good. It’s a weird style if I’m being honest
Its bad to me. The artstyle is weirdly bad. Not an artist myself, but its obvious the artist here didn't finish the "How to draw like your favourite Manga-Ka" self-help book.

Dex-chan lover
Hope that there will be new chapters, or if there are Raws already, another group could pick this up since it's been so long since any activity..

Contributor
No adoption for Mion, but Wiel making an apprentice mage out of her sounds like the next best thing.

These bandits must be real dickheads with testicles instead of brains in their skulls to justify this level of censorship for gore.

Dex-chan lover
can someone please for the love of god pick this up i want to read it so bad and weve waited for so long

Users who are viewing this thread