Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.3

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought the dad would be an interesting main character, but I wasn't expecting it to happen. Glad it did!

Group Leader
Can't wait for them to upload 5 chapters all at once, proving they could have done this at any point in the past, but deliberately chose not to.
I keep hearing people say that, but it doesn't really happen, does it?

Dex-chan lover
Darn. I totally forgot about this.
Thanks for the chapter.
And man, the hero better pray the punch won't turn his upper half into a red mist.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL I had forgotten about this manga and even had to reread it.

Dex-chan lover
Galaxy Degen has basically given up on this. Hadn't even been updated on their Patreon in almost a year. Chapter 4.2 is still indicated as "new". I say, continue on.

Dex-chan lover
Like this all is leading up to their inevitable fight, but how are we going to drag this out for a full series? Will he start running? Like start running to the demon king to beat him or get him to protect him from his parents? All while causing more damage and problems for them to fix eventually leading up to them helping the demons who were also affected by the hero's poorly thought-out actions? Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread