Doumo, Yuusha no Chichi desu. 〜Kono Tabi wa Gusoku ga Gomeiwaku wo Kakete, Moushiwake Arimasen〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
Happy Memorial Day everyone! I am… 30 minutes late! When I started working on this, I didn’t know much about Galaxy Degen… now I know way more than I ever thought I would. Thank you Dortex for the help on this. And good luck to the next group... On to the next abandoned Manga! See you all then :-D

Dex-chan lover
I mean, people shitting on GDS as they deserve, but not like the other group they paired with continued it either since they were the ones that started the serie first, but who knows what happened in the end, since neither picked it up afterward lol
Sure, but GDS has that history of forgetting shit exists until someone else drops a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but GDS has that history of forgetting shit exists until someone else drops a chapter.
And im not saying otherwise, as a avid GDS hater, people just laser focusing in one of the groups because they have a shit rep, instead of going for the other and ask them why they dropped this garbo

Dex-chan lover
first of all, someone please insert an image of Peter griffin saying "why are we not funding this?!"
2nd, i just binge-read the available chapters, and I want more of the this MC (the dad)! It so rare we get a strong male character like him that is such a fucking badass~ props to the author

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates and getting things moving.

As for Starfield, it is mediocre. Not great, and not bad. Some serious issues with things like outposts or planetary exploration, but the game isn't bad. Lots of great small details, that go nowhere.

The base game is really just ripe for modders to go crazy, so the longer they delay getting proper mod support the harder it gets to recommend it. When I talk about the game, I say, "Starfield is alright, but I consider No Man's Sky to be a better game overall. If a narrative is desired to drive gameplay progress, then Starfield is the way to go."

Users who are viewing this thread