Douyara Watashi no Karada wa Kanzen Muteki no You Desu ne

Never mtl-ing furigana with its kanji altogether, always pay attention to spacing and the rhymes if the translations get weird... Lol...
But then again thanks to them, i finally found out the title thats been nagging on my mind lately... Since its been 9 months from the last update...

I hope there’s no romance.

You say that, but we're already introduced 2 potential candidates...

The "training partner" and the "prince"

Where the partner already talks casual to MC right from the start and is already on good term with her.

While the prince decides to visit the MC because he literally "fell in love at first sight" otherwise he has no reason to go visit her at all in the first place.

Group Leader
Code:
why do everyone look so chubby in this manga?
Why do you look so chubby in real life?

Group Leader
There are already 19 chapters out, the manga is really behind and no one competent is picking it up.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

18.07.2018 - 23.06.2019

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Fuck this right when things get good I'll come back in a year if I'm still alive by then

There's a 5th chapter that was uploaded to kissmanga, but for the love of all that's good in the world do not upload that. It is in no way a translation. If anything it's harder to read than the raws.

I showed up just in time to see someone pick this up. Boo-yeah! I hope it's not dropped just as I'm getting started... like so so many others. *sad Wario*

yet another pathetic isekai: now they don't even try to make the titles look better and the lamest thing is their titles are always like a 'I am this', 'I was this' blah blah blah. Then again its only an unfriendly opinion of mine... bye bye 😇

Users who are viewing this thread