Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 93 - Falin I

Supporter
1) if they revive her now, she will still be dragon-Falin, which would be bad (though she probably wouldn't be mind controlled so maybe she could just chill as a half-monster - god knows that's what her dumbass brother would do)
The mind control was only half the problem: last time she even visited the uppermost floor of the dungeon, she was straight-up suffocating from the lack of mana, if they resurrected her on the surface with the same body, she'd just immediately die again.

Group Leader
A prediction, the dream he has that won't be fulfilled is knowing what his sister tastes like. Not in a sexual way, but like, he either won't be able to eat the meat, or won't be able to taste it. That's my prediction.

Dex-chan lover
coincidence or not , that's a legit ERAposting.
476.png

Dex-chan lover
Will the curse prevent falin from being resurrected? Will everyone get severe food poisoning from consuming a half human? Will i ever lose my perfect timing of starting a series when i should have waited for a few months??? Learn next time at drag on deez balls on your face.

Dex-chan lover
I hope after this Failin or whatever her name was never found herself in this kind of situation anymore and just be okay and not dying from being eaten or literally transformed into a dragon. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Double-page supporter
Would.
I volunteer in this experience as just an opportunistic man that want to taste some woman.

Users who are viewing this thread