Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 95 - Falin III

2-f7515f90-9ded-4355-92ae-1c021a0a83e2-2.png

Dex-chan lover
Author said she wants the manga to be finished before an Anime adaption airs. Like I said, we could potentially have 4 or 5 more chapters. Could just be the August chapter is the actually last one or we might get some extra chapters afterwards before January.
This is the best way to have a faithful adaptation. Thus avoiding botched adaptations that WILL ruin the author's mood and the audience trust.

Dex-chan lover
Hey... if anything... they can get back together to bust Marcile out of elf prison.

After this chapter I kinda agree that Laius could be the new leader of the island, it isn't a big plot of land, a very compact and tight-knit community, one that he already is part of, and whatever some would think he was the one that defeated the demon.

The "governors" can fuck off, one is an incompetent twat, and the other a greedy fucker that was ready to see everything burn.

Laius is humble enough to accept counsel and smart enough to know what to do and not do, and say what you want he does get shit done.
If he ate a lion 🦁 of course he can do anything.

Dex-chan lover
she is not going to go back to her Japanese-like country? I remember the deal with her joining Laois team to get rid of her cat-like behaviour. But, why she can't go back to her former country?
If that is a Japanese-like country, she is not welcome there anymore. Even in fantasy they are very secular. If you have no one there then you are practically an outcast, not mentioning Izutsumi is now in cat form.

What a wonderful chapter, showing everyone’s plans for the future. And Izutsumi dealing with the horrors reality of true freedom. If Laios takes the title of king, then this would certainly help everyone’s futures! And would mean the cast gets to stay together on the island :)

As for the manga’s end, I really hope we get 2-3 more chapters. 😢 I’ll be sad if they leave it unknown if Falin is saved (we need a group hug with her and the island cheering her successful resurrection!), and only one more chapter seems too short for the feast and its aftermath.

Double-page supporter
Looks like I caught up just in the nick of time, I'm now both relieved and extremely sad knowing that we've got like 2 chapters left and it's bye bye. Bittersweet.

Contributor
i love that cover page so much and i love everything izutsumi does!!!!! she gets some of the best emotions in the series

Users who are viewing this thread