Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 95 - Falin III

Dex-chan lover
Izu finally figures out that doing what you want may end up with you not being able to do what you want. She's always chased after freedom due to the curse being inflicted on her but she ended up reaching the opposite extreme. Now, she's more centred and understanding of the world around her.

Dex-chan lover
I love how each of the party members is just focused on the task at hand when asked about the future, the only thing I could think about Laios becoming king is the Monty python and the holy grail quote like he might have some claim to a throne but is that really a good basis for a government esp when theres already one in place

Syf

Double-page supporter
It's been a long road, I've don't remember about Izutsumi and the few roles she played before, which i was pretty bummed since her design is my favourite, but this is pretty clever way of using her character when she's more on the character "that doesnt get much screentime" side of the group

Dex-chan lover
Hey... if anything... they can get back together to bust Marcile out of elf prison.

After this chapter I kinda agree that Laius could be the new leader of the island, it isn't a big plot of land, a very compact and tight-knit community, one that he already is part of, and whatever some would think he was the one that defeated the demon.

The "governors" can fuck off, one is an incompetent twat, and the other a greedy fucker that was ready to see everything burn.

Laius is humble enough to accept counsel and smart enough to know what to do and not do, and say what you want he does get shit done.

Dex-chan lover
The arc with the demon lion was a bit meh for me but cooking and eating Falin to end the series has been nice.Maybe Laios can be granted a land on the island for the dungeon people, as a village head or something informal.

Dex-chan lover
she is not going to go back to her Japanese-like country? I remember the deal with her joining Laois team to get rid of her cat-like behaviour. But, why she can't go back to her former country?
She doesn't have any attachment either. Remember she was a slave in a cage before Shuro's Father bought it and become Shuro's retainer. Bet she doesn't remember where her birthplace too

Dex-chan lover
she is not going to go back to her Japanese-like country? I remember the deal with her joining Laois team to get rid of her cat-like behaviour. But, why she can't go back to her former country?
she was like a slave there or something.

I mean they were the once who gave her the curse

Dex-chan lover
1926_10336415_0.jpg

i hope this is gonna end on this kind of panel

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Izutsumi doesn't need to find a way to dispel her curse somewhere in the world anymore?
she gave up on that: https://mangadex.org/chapter/56081444-64b7-43f6-b446-264e76195a3c/18
because 1. marcille didn't know, and 2. thistle became comatose (desire drained).

It's probably a good decision since knowledgeable ancient magic users are probably too rare/hidden (from the law) for her to find in her lifespan, not to mention they could be a serious threat to her life like thistle.

Last edited:

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Laios is going to end up with Falin at this rate(best ending)

Users who are viewing this thread