Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 96 - Falin IV

Dex-chan lover
Im still waiting for them to reveal wtf the lion did to him, im expecting a plot twist that will twist my brain

Aggregator gang
This is the only time subaru will get to eat out falin, let him have this.

In the chapter where subaru got angry at Laios for resurrecting falin using "bad" magic I was wondering why it was considered forbidden, since technically resurrection is completely normal in the dungeon AND the fact they used the dragon to do it doesnt matter bc it was going to be killed by another party anyways. So what makes it forbidden? The spell only fucked up because Thistle messed with it, not because the magic was bad
All of this is my assumtion
forbiden spell AKA ancient magic are create to used the power of dungeon when they people and demon still worked together. It use large amount of mana, require binding of the soul, freely alter living organism. Those spell doesn't work unless you are in a dungeon, or rather unless you are working with the demon. But modern people relize the true nature of the demon so they want to bury all knowledge that lead people to the dungeon.
Marcille is the prime example of this, it started as her research, naturaly she seek out a dungeon and fell into the demon lap

Dex-chan lover
Funny you say that. She has some artwork of the older Baldur's gate character portraits in her style. You can tell she's a big fan of D&D and CRPGs.
fzUt6PV.jpg
She actually has a shit ton of hours on it lmfao, she loves the hell out of the game.

Double-page supporter
The way the last few chapters of this have been some of my favorite manga chapters ever... What a satisfying story!!! Ryoko Kui is masterful. Gonna break my heart to see it through to the end!!!

Dex-chan lover
I personally agree with the idiom. Better to have a bit more than to realize you've come up short.

Who else recreated a character from the party in that new dnd game? Who was it? Mine isn't much orginal: Marcille wizard.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Laios has always been fairly logical with how he views and questions the biology and ecology of the monsters. And even if his problem-solving solutions are weird, they actually make sense. He's just almost always treated like a punch line, so his sensibility is not really noticeable at first glance...

Looking forward to see the conclusion.

Double-page supporter
How cool would your king be if his mythical legend passed on to his descendants was about that time he transformed into a wolf,eagle and horse hybrid gigabeast, challenged a demonic entity from a realm of infinity and ate it raw to display his total dominance. Goddamn. Laios went from monster dork in shining armor to god king full with regal presence. 10/10 manga long live the king

Users who are viewing this thread