Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 93 - Falin I

Dex-chan lover
me when
hXOr2dh.png

me when brain empty

Double-page supporter
It was so lovely to see all the characters we’ve been introduced to come back! Even the adventurers the gang saved from that plant all the way back are here! And its actually so so so so nice to have everyone being NICE to laios for once XD I feel like everyone’s lowkey been bullying him throughout the series for bein such a freak HAHAHA. Gj on saving the day gang!

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm not understanding the missing step between "Severing 1/3 of Falin/Eating the other 2/3" and "Falin is restored"...?

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm not understanding the missing step between "Severing 1/3 of Falin/Eating the other 2/3" and "Falin is restored"...?
1) if they revive her now, she will still be dragon-Falin, which would be bad (though she probably wouldn't be mind controlled so maybe she could just chill as a half-monster - god knows that's what her dumbass brother would do)
2) if they carefully chop off the human bits of Falin, somehow engineer replacements for the missing parts and then revive her, the monster parts would eventually reattach to her/ grow back, as per revival rules, which would be bad (this is what happened to her the first time they revived her using dark arts, since they had to use monster flesh and therefore unknowingly turned her into a monster hybrid).
3) the gang noticed that eating monster flesh appeared to permanently sever that eaten chunk from what could be "regrowable" by revival, so if they eat all the monster bits, there would only be human Falin left once she's revived. That still leaves the question of what they're going to do with her missing lower body, but I'm sure they'll figure out some extremely stupid solution (or she could just have normal human legs embedded into that dragon body, idk)

I wonder if Ryoko Kui has started Wrath of the Righteous yet or if she's still playing through Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Also, anyone know if she ever tried Dragon Age?

Dex-chan lover
These bloody lunatics. Eating something is breaking it down through acid, then processing whatever's useful. What they want is the acid breakdown, so the "body" no longer exists as is and the soul can be resurrected into its proper form. They have mage. They can create a pool of acid and bath the half-human half-dragon in it, destroying the body and freeing the soul.
But then how would they get to know what Falindragon tastes like?

Dex-chan lover
1) if they revive her now, she will still be dragon-Falin, which would be bad (though she probably wouldn't be mind controlled so maybe she could just chill as a half-monster - god knows that's what her dumbass brother would do)
2) if they carefully chop off the human bits of Falin, somehow engineer replacements for the missing parts and then revive her, the monster parts would eventually reattach to her/ grow back, as per revival rules, which would be bad (this is what happened to her the first time they revived her using dark arts, since they had to use monster flesh and therefore unknowingly turned her into a monster hybrid).
3) the gang noticed that eating monster flesh appeared to permanently sever that eaten chunk from what could be "regrowable" by revival, so if they eat all the monster bits, there would only be human Falin left once she's revived. That still leaves the question of what they're going to do with her missing lower body, but I'm sure they'll figure out some extremely stupid solution (or she could just have normal human legs embedded into that dragon body, idk)
Thanks for the in-depth reply; it's been ages

Users who are viewing this thread