Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 65 - Rabbit, Part II

this chapter alone justifies this being in my top 10, maybe even top 5 mangas. This chapter was incredible

Double-page supporter
Ugh the demon's true nature is showing.................................................... Idk what to feel but this dungeon must be stopped.

Like many said, this chapter alone shows the greatness of this manga:
1. It combines quite the macabre setting (necromancy) with top notch comedy
2. It brings back a trait in Marcille's character, the fear of outliving everyone that she loves
3. And finally it shows the true intentions of the winged lion, finding the most powerful desire so it can gain abominable power.

The art has always been excellent, but the storytelling alone makes this a great manga

So the flying Lion was the Demon after all... Well can't say it wasn't oblivious but a part of me wanted to believe in him.

Dex-chan lover
@Raudhbjorn Magic works well either on specific occasion (like Farilyn's power to take care of ghost) or just for research (Farilyn also mention that she is unique, simply for learning magic useful for exploring dungeons at all). The latter kinda makes sense, since if you think about it there's no way a decent scholar that spent tons of hours for their study would risk their life at the same level as normal grunts who do all the dirty works.

There's also explosion which isn't useful for killing without destroying the bunnies. I assume there's magic missile or something, but at that point I think using arrows would be easier and much more versatile since it doesn't cost the same mana that can be used to heal or resurrect other people.

Her ancient magic shown before is either necromancy (very useful here), resurrection (though she also has the normal one), or something that can be used against an ancient summon. Most won't be useful against normal physical enemies.

The rabbit monster remind me of the horror frog in the real world. It's quite similiar and a bit scary..

Damn, with how is everything is happening I think this will get a bittersweet ending.
But, such a good chapter this was.

Fed-Kun's army
Now I’m definitely convinced so I’m guessing that this is Vapula/Naphula, a great Duke of hell. I think the manga might do something with his thirty-six legions of demons

Dex-chan lover
not wanting to be alone while being an Elf with non-elf friends

going to happen one day

Users who are viewing this thread