Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 14 Ch. 97.5 - Extra - Monster Tidbits 14

Dex-chan lover
That was sweet, it was really hard for me to let go of this story because unlike many other works, I really loved almost the entire cast, I wanted to know so much more... So this is okay.

Izutsumi found a job I suppose lo/ hunting rare monsters for the king.

"Falin is a great mage"
Also Falin: MACE TO THE FACE
I bet she's quite abnormally strong now.
Those girls at the end with Chilchuck are his 3 daughters
Chilchuck_Daughters.png

Dex-chan lover
What a nice small peek into their lives after the end of the series. It‘s good to know they’re doing well and mostly happy.

Also Marceille living together in the same castle apartment as Laios is so cute. Just knitting a scarf while he rests on the couch. I guess they did hook up after all.

Dex-chan lover
That was sweet, it was really hard for me to let go of this story because unlike many other works, I really loved almost the entire cast, I wanted to know so much more... So this is okay.

Izutsumi found a job I suppose lo/ hunting rare monsters for the king.

"Falin is a great mage"
Also Falin: MACE TO THE FACE
I bet she's quite abnormally strong now.
Those girls at the end with Chilchuck are his 3 daughters
Chilchuck_Daughters.png
The author might update their blog with more world stuff at least

Dex-chan lover
What a nice small peek into their lives after the end of the series. It‘s good to know they’re doing well and mostly happy.

Also Marceille living together in the same castle apartment as Laios is so cute. Just knitting a scarf while he rests on the couch. I guess they did hook up after all.
My thoughts exactly. I love seeing them spending their alone time together at the start of this bonus chapter.

Dex-chan lover

She just wants to be absolutely sure that he doesn't start cooking his weird monsters again as the "secret ingredient" in their food. But jokes aside, apparently the manga focuses on the two of them at the very end.

Dex-chan lover
Awesome little extra.

Fallin is a true cleric, she doesn't like to see blood which is why she uses a mace, It is much more humane to cave your opponent's head in than to make a mess by cutting them.

Chill taking his daughters to eat with his friends made me all fuzzy XD.

And the legacy will go on with Kensuke.

I can't wait for Kui-sensei's next work, she simply knows how to make life ✨shine✨ in her stories... and I will hold some hope to see a little more of this world, I think making a "generational" story in the same world would be fun.

The world of Dungeon Meshi has a lot of potential, and I think that exploring it in new ways would be awesome.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread