Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
...poor boy. Every time he finds a girl, they get killed right Infront of him.

Aggregator gang
When does poor MC ever hit another check point/autosave? I'm thinking at some point he'll realize that he can manually save, and that he's been doing extra suffering for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
This shit makes no sense. Isn't she sealed away? Then how is she breaking out to kill Judith? If she can break out at any time, why is she still there on a reset? What's the entire point of this manga then?
She gave him the reset power so clearly she can also uses it. She most likely can always free herself, I mean she did go give him the reset power on his first run. She just wants to be "saved".

Fed-Kun's army
Is he seriously trying to escape her rather than stand up to her? What does this herbivore hope to accomplish after he leaves the dungeon? He is not qualified to take revenge, because when faced with a new oppressor, rather than try to amass more power than Ageha, now knowing proper ways to gain strength and the dungeons layout, this coward outright abandoned a future with Judith.

Dex-chan lover
Is he seriously trying to escape her rather than stand up to her? What does this herbivore hope to accomplish after he leaves the dungeon? He is not qualified to take revenge, because when faced with a new oppressor, rather than try to amass more power than Ageha, now knowing proper ways to gain strength and the dungeons layout, this coward outright abandoned a future with Judith.
Stand up how though? She's a Hero that defeated the Demon King. He's just an unfortunate villager that got picked as a protagonist of this story. Also, it seems like there's no penalty for Ageha to constantly kill him whenever she wishes, so if she wanted she can just make him stay as a Level 1 Character forever.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a tad confused. Every time it resets, she's supposed to be sealed up as it sends him back to the point to before he accidentally releases her iirc. So how the hell is she able to just get out and appear where he is? What did she do and how did she do it? it's like she can just teleport to him anytime and it's kinda Bullsht.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, unless someone spoils me with information about the MC actually overcoming this yandere bitch i think I'm done with this series.
Also, if this is the last we see of Judith then I'm SUPER done with this shit

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this MC had 2 chances he missed to get laid and have a relationship.
Might've dodged a bulled with the first one, but she would've been all over him, bearing in mind that at the time, she wasn't freaky.
And the second, they built it up to get to such a good point that Judith fell for him.
He likes the other girl dude.

Supporter
Q3OLaW2.jpeg

Man, I feel bad for this dude. Crying in front of Judith and seeing her getting killed twice by that crazy yandere?

At least the dude remembers Judith's teachings enough that feels confident enough to leave the dungeon solo.

Users who are viewing this thread