Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It might pass muster if they are actual gold though. They will be heavy, but much easier to take down than say Iron golems.
If there's some sort of place to hit that defeats them, like some kind of core, the two best ways to achieve that are crushing through the armor with a hammer or trying to pierce through or between the plates with a stiff point. If you're trying to compromise the overall structural integrity of the armor you'd want a hammer to deform the plates efficiently.

Sword bad on plate armor.
If these were like, chainmail golems, or bikini armor golems, then maybe you could chop through it.

Double-page supporter
No suffering from this chapter, so the next one will be worse than all previous chapters isn't it?

Maybe the sword somehow successfully become human, and add another yan to his life?
the sword will become kiska's gf

Dex-chan lover
Calm before the storm, if you don't mind a bit of spoiler
sword helps him to level up but when he upgrades a skill from the sword, he gets eaten by it. Even though mc avoids doing the upgrade the next cycle he still ends up being killed by the sword every time. Until the sword attains a humanoid shape, however, it's ugly. Sword shocked by this commits suicide by eating itself and appreciates mc for caring for her even if she was ugly, then transforms into a monster that kills mc. After reseting, mc tries to go the sword, she's no more, just a mindless monster.
...What the fuck- :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover

Calm before the storm, if you don't mind a bit of spoiler
sword helps him to level up but when he upgrades a skill from the sword, he gets eaten by it. Even though mc avoids doing the upgrade the next cycle he still ends up being killed by the sword every time. Until the sword attains a humanoid shape, however, it's ugly. Sword shocked by this commits suicide by eating itself and appreciates mc for caring for her even if she was ugly, then transforms into a monster that kills mc. After reseting, mc tries to go the sword, she's no more, just a mindless monster.
Man... I kept trying to warn people this was gunna be a rollercoaster ride straight into hell.

Pretty much what they said. Turns out letting the sword go buckwild when you escape and get that GOOD REVENGE by slaughtering everyone who ever wronged you, corrupts someone to their very core.

Assuming this follows the LN, I hope your buckled in to see sword waifu turn into a horrifying corrupt abomination, her dream shattered and then kill herself, bois.

It's going to be really boring if he has to keep dying and starting over like this, where is the checkpoint?
Worst thing that can happen is one more reset.
We have seen lots of save right? Y'know there are two options. Save and Reset. :fml:

Trust me. We haven't seen reset... yet.

Oh boy, a demon sword that would become human, definitely no depression inducing event will happen
Only one depression inducing event? I hope people are buckled up. :fml:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Next chapter gonna start with him dying a few times, right ??

RIGHT ??

Dex-chan lover
I can only hope that outside of the dungeon is outside of Ageha's range and he can reunite with Judith there. Though even then she might not fall for him given that there's plenty of other people around to abate her loneliness.

Hellloo everyone! Darling scan is back with another upload- Delay?? Nah that's a myth! I hope everyone enjoys the chapter :>
Show some love and support on our discord if you can! :glee: (and maybe force us to work harder)
thanks for the chapter,looking forward to the next one!!

Hellloo everyone! Darling scan is back with another upload- Delay?? Nah that's a myth! I hope everyone enjoys the chapter :>
Show some love and support on our discord if you can! :glee: (and maybe force us to work harder)
Thank you can't wait the next chapter next month! 🥰

Double-page supporter
Childhood friend path----> Blocked
Judith path---> Blocked
Sword-path----> Blocked
Yandere path ----> Only option left. Great.... :rolleyes:
nah
got a long as dumb arc with a loli elf first

Double-page supporter

Man... I kept trying to warn people this was gunna be a rollercoaster ride straight into hell.

Pretty much what they said. Turns out letting the sword go buckwild when you escape and get that GOOD REVENGE by slaughtering everyone who ever wronged you, corrupts someone to their very core.

Assuming this follows the LN, I hope your buckled in to see sword waifu turn into a horrifying corrupt abomination, her dream shattered and then kill herself, bois.

We have seen lots of save right? Y'know there are two options. Save and Reset. :fml:

Trust me. We haven't seen reset... yet.

Only one depression inducing event? I hope people are buckled up. :fml:
ya its very cute watching so many keep thinking this is anything "good" is going to happen in this

Dex-chan lover
nah
got a long as dumb arc with a loli elf first
After reading the spoilers, does it feel like the story goes completely off the rails after the MC leaves the dungeon???

Like the dude will eventually gets his revenge but then the world will go to hell? I don't think we're ready for that outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread