Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
lmaooo imagine getting bullied by your whole life and then the only hope you got for people was destroyed quickly. i guess he won't be trusting anyone for a while and be a loner.

Dex-chan lover
All right, now I'm actually getting Re:Zero vibes. (Return by death isn't what makes Re:Zero Re:Zero, it's the inbuilt multi-route mystery of each arc.)

Dex-chan lover
His girlfriend is dead though ..she legit got choked to death..he was framed for her murder..or what. Are we gonna come back and find out she was actually pretending so they could get rid of him...

Double-page supporter
Man, if I were in his stead. I would cut my dick off and never approach any women

Our boy needs to stay away from women, they just keep making his life worse and worse. Become a monk and go live in the mountains once he escapes.
lol no he is making his life worse lmao pussy ass mc. all beta think the same I guess fucking losers

My theory is Ageha is somehow a reincarnation of his childhood friend without the past memories?
That's why author keeps comparing them? From choking before, to the rope now?

Users who are viewing this thread