Dungeon ni Hisomu Yandere na Kanojo ni Ore wa Nando mo Korosareru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Huh never would've expected his story to work out so well with the Vampire and neither did I expect that the sword would willing let him take it I guess we shall find out soon about what kind of hard ship he will face

Dex-chan lover
So I think this more or less establishes that MC's soul is something that is affected between loops, probably due to the trauma deeply etched into him from each run.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some fucking progress
Also, I'm guessing that the sword saying that his soul smelled familiar is possibly a result of his previous assimilation with the sword
AssimilationS - he's been eaten by the sword several times (and killed dozens of times with the sword halfway through eating him), it's only fair he gets to eat the sword once.

Dex-chan lover
The big question is what his most recent "save point" is. That is, whether him becoming her apprentice and fusing with the sword is a permanent part of the timeline or not. If it isn't, he can go back and master the sword himself without her help, plus he can use the knowledge he gains without needing to give her anything in return, and even use secret passages. If it isn't, he has a lot more baggage to deal with.
So far so good for our boy. Now, too just wait until this shit goes off the rails again. Because as history shows. These bitches be crazy yo.
I can see it now: "The way you killed those villagers wasn't artistic enough. Die now." Then 200 more loops to develop his murder to the point of artistry before deciding it's impossible and he needs to flee in the night.

Dex-chan lover
Wow.
O ly 400-ish times through and he finally chose the obvious first choice?

What a fucking idiot; I mean, this would have worked in Ageha the very first time you met her, you dumb fucking fuck.
This "route" is literally the FIRST CHOICE of every single human ever in the history of humans who start as a farmer/townsman.

I mean, I could get it if you chose lying and deception after 800+ times through, but... saving the first choice for last?

Fucking ridicutarded.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the reason he "smell" familiar to the sword is bc they were in Kiska's mind the sword was able to feel he's used him before or something like that

Double-page supporter
Just to be repeated again, so many routes to try again and again... Such good stuff

Users who are viewing this thread