Dungeon Reset - Ch. 51

oh my god... how can it just end there? I was hoping we could see him enchant some stuff and show off the temple they 'found' under their tent, when the ground 'gave way and collapsed'. The usefulness of this place will be immense for the entire group and will also help him earn a profit in points... then he will need to just steal more alters and setup more temple locations in other areas. This could really start to move the story along, though it may still take some time...

Dex-chan lover
I know Artea is the dragon of life, but does every of its temples need to be a freaking farmland?

Double-page supporter
Okay, so can someone enlighten me on how they were able to cook rice using wheat?

Dex-chan lover
"Mill the wheat". Proceeds to talk about rice. Talks about wheat in one sentence. Talks about rice immediately in the next sentence. Okay, yeah, that's how that works.

Also, durability of the pickax is 23/100%? So that means that the durability is 0.23%?

Those are just minor issues, not trying to bash the translator. I don't even know if that is the translator's fault or the author's. Thank you for translating.

Completely separately, though, why the hell would there be skeletons (I assume soldier skeletons) in the area that he literally just carved out himself?

Dex-chan lover
@eyepicasso I thought that we were following Terminator rules for time travel where it's one way, not Back to the Future where you can go back and forth.

I am craving for some action now
But like this is not that bad. But still...

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread