Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
life goals...
ksnip-tmp-OSmg-ET.png

Chris disappeared completely and is not even mentioned in the novel and Sierra soon leaves so as not to appear again.
As for the novel, it seems like the author hasn't updated it in a long time and I believe there won't be any continuity, even because the author made a huge mess and fucked up the story in an almost irreversible way. When MC runs away from the island, you can expect the ax for this work in brief
ehhhh? but vampire loli seems very invested in this chapter... so only hope is that editorial made author get things "fixed" in the LN version...

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Cecily, Rouge has only been around like 3 pages but she's my new number one since Graham left. Also, they're gonna need a psychiatrist on this island, Sierra Mina has been sole survivor twice and that's either gonna f*k her up bad or she killed them on purpose.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a great and colorful cast of characters. I'm sure that all of these girls will be able to make this manga last for a long time.

If only, the author squanders every character and development the series has, has the group leave the island, then has him abandon literally all of these characters entirely to "go on his own" to return a super powered item for literally no reason. Plus it hasn't updated in years, so I pray the editor manages to slap some sense into the author. Chris is never mentioned even in passing, the big-boobed quiet girl he liked so much never shows up, and MC decides to only be a massive tease most of the time, even to the girls that genuinely like him rather than have a "hint" of relationship. The whole thing is a shitshow despite having a lot of potential.

Dex-chan lover
If only, the author squanders every character and development the series has, has the group leave the island, then has him abandon literally all of these characters entirely to "go on his own" to return a super powered item for literally no reason. Plus it hasn't updated in years, so I pray the editor manages to slap some sense into the author. Chris is never mentioned even in passing, the big-boobed quiet girl he liked so much never shows up, and MC decides to only be a massive tease most of the time, even to the girls that genuinely like him rather than have a "hint" of relationship. The whole thing is a shitshow despite having a lot of potential.
That's really disappointing tbh. Thanks for the heads up though.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, Rouge is absolutely hilarious. Instant best girl.

And uh, what the fuck lol. Is anyone else put off by how nonchalant everyone is that the rest of this girl's party died again? Shirou immediately moves to serving lunch, certified "Oh no! Anyway," moment lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
After reading the spoilers posted here I'm hoping this series follows the trend of diverging from the source material to make it better.

That aside, I reaally enjoyed the chaos of this chapter it gave me a good laugh and thanks for TL'ing it. I look forward to the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

What a nicely chaotic chapter...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
What a great and colorful cast of characters. I'm sure that all of these girls will be able to make this manga last for a long time.

Yeah fr. Author squandered everything in his choices. And I'm still amazed how he managed to finagle a manga deal seeing as the current state of developmemt of this series wn...

Users who are viewing this thread