Dungeon Tou de Yadoya wo Yarou! Souzou Mahou wo Moratta Ore no Hosoude Hanjouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, why isn't he boning them yet? They are clearly all up for it, he keeps on mentioning that he wants to, and yet he never invites them?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update.

The commander is cute for sure. If the commander becomes a regular (or her soliders/peers) venturing to the island, they could conflict with Chris or the pirate girl showing up again. The commander's country, Chris' enemy, owns the island as well for now. While I do wanna see the MC get some, it might be better that he's more formal for now. That and if his creation magic is known by them (they are noticing something is up with more golems appearing), he'd be captured again (maybe leading to a bad end).

Best case scenario is turning this island into neutral territory for having discussions, since while it's officially the Empire's territory it's not like it's being used anyway.
There's at least 2 people who knows of his magic already (Chris, Cecily the pirate girl) and both will want to keep him safe.

It's pretty interesting how the deeply ingrained belief that men can't use magic makes all the soldiers blind to the obvious fact the dude controlling all the golems must naturally be the golem master. Some of them must be wondering, in their thoughts, that could it be possible the man is doing it, yet they would actively refuse the idea.

It might have to do with his creation magic being either unique or so rare that nobody realizes it.

At least I don't think we've seen any other golem users so far, so his excuse of 'I don't know, they just follow my orders/keep expanding' might fly because there's nobody who knows about such magic enough to figure out.

That or these soldiers are the equivalent of simple minded, macho male soldier types and doesn't think that much about anything besides training/cute men.

Dex-chan lover
Technically a Harpoon can be any sort of spear used to kill fish, a Trident is basically just a fancy spear with three points on the end.
I have seen one of those primitive tech dudes (might even have been predating the original, back when the genre were called survivalists) making a harpoon by splitting a stick into tons of tiny sticks (cordage around the base of the split, so it doesn't split down the shaft). Gave it a sizeable circle-shaped hitbox, and kept any speared fishes solidly on the spear without needing any bards by it naturally acting like a barb itself (from each splinter angling away from other splinters)

Thanks for the update. Btw on page 23 the proprietor says about the harpoon , I tried to use it while skinny diving. In this case I think the translation might have been scuba diving, either that or a naked version of it... aka skinny diving. Personally I think diving would work fine. That said it's not a big deal.

Aggregator gang
its great and everything but i wish some letters popped more, i feel like im leaning in too much reading lol

Dex-chan lover
So the commander is the equivalent of a beta incel in our world huh

Group Leader
Not going to lie, the typesseting makes my eyes hurt a bit, if you wish I can help with the typesseting part to make it a bit cleaner.

Dex-chan lover
It might have to do with his creation magic being either unique or so rare that nobody realizes it.
My theory is that it's more along the lines of it doesn't follow the normal procedures or use the same systems that this world's magic does, so they don't recognize it.

A lot of series with magic typically have a way to sense and/or identify it, but since nobody's reacted to it despite his creation magic constantly running in the background leads me to believe it can't be sensed with this world's methods.

To them, it'd probably be a literal miracle, not just because a man's using it, but also because they can't sense it or explain how it works, whereas the magic they're familiar with is probably closer to a science with how it's (likely) been recorded and deconstructed.

Dex-chan lover
good thing that he got lv up from use his skill often but not killing monsters.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if all the men in the world play up being cute and vulnerable like this guy

Dex-chan lover
It's like the idea of a Man giving birth. It just can't happen so why would anyone think it?
Also, that kind of magic doesn't exist in their system... let's not forget that... he has a unique magic...

For us, magic is an imaginary power, so we imagine it to the limit... but to them who understand magic, it's probably limiting their imagination...

Dex-chan lover
You know translator-san, you can just use the term "trident" in that part... do they even have an actual word for trident???

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. Btw on page 23 the proprietor says about the harpoon , I tried to use it while skinny diving. In this case I think the translation might have been scuba diving, either that or a naked version of it... aka skinny diving. Personally I think diving would work fine. That said it's not a big deal.
Scuba diving implies a lot of specific equipment,but most specifically the Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus (or, SCUBA) that allows us to breathe underwater. He most assuredly was referencing skinny diving (and if anyone is curious, skinny dipping, the more common term, comes from how usually naked swimming doesn't go much past the surface, so it's a shallow dip, rather than a dive) with referring to how the soldiers found him and got excited.

Users who are viewing this thread