E-Rank Healer - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
If you still aren't gonna kill the "hero" after this, at least pluck out his eyes out so he can't mind control people anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
My bets are that the old man is the one whose the real mastermind, using his apprentice to free 'the hero' dude in order to get rid of mc

Fed-Kun's army
@Redice pretty sure it was said he was fascinating people with his voice. It could be once his victims to lose their guard/ being distracted by his face, it becomes easier for them to get fascinated

Dex-chan lover
It's either the old man or the girl. Most likely the old man tho

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get why they were making extra effort to not kill that guy. Like seriously, he's lost his mind, he's not gonna talk anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Glad we got through the return of the scumbag quickly enough.

Sir court magician is still annoying, but the entourage he brought along seem nice enough. Here's hoping they aren't the mastermind.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or does Sasha seem to be a girl pretending to be a boy? Also, isn't Sasha a girl's name not a boy's? Or is it one of those names used for both genders like Pat and Jean? In any case, considering they know about that fake hero's fascination magic they really should make a strong collar that nullifies it as apparently the jail's countermeasures weren't sufficient, especially as someone was able to sneak in to give him the Pit Viper. Idiot made a cardinal mistake in believing his own lies about being a hero knowing it's all hokum and subterfuge with no real achievements to back it up. He's probably permanently brain damaged thanks to the Pit Viper.

@Mathiason At least in the Russian language Sasha is the commonly used short version for both male name Alexander and female name Alexandra.

i bet the old man is somehow connected to her father if he was killed (?) or maybe hates MC ? or forced/blackmailed him to leave??

Users who are viewing this thread