EDENS ZERO - Ch. 123 - The Light of Justice

Dex-chan lover
It's a reusable Jellal, so we all know that he's gonna become friends with main cast before this manga is over.

Double-page supporter
As always with anime, anyone remotely related to anything like justice is an evil, tyrannical asshole who just bullies the innocent.

I hate his constantly reusing things but I mean do we know for a fact that this isn’t in the same universe as FT or whatever it could be with the chick being able to jump universes? It wouldn’t be hard for him to explain it away by saying it’s thousands of years after FT happened.

No way Rave Master is part of it though.

Magic in the dark ages? Meteor? Grand Chariot? Is Edens Zero future Fairy Tail? This guy is like the love child between Erza and Jellal, he literally just used requip and heavenly body magic.

ahhhhh they are siblings or cousins or something. Idk but they are related somehow

Double-page supporter
Erza to the rescue! But like me some Erza. Wait. Did I say Erza? I meant Elsie. Yeah.

pretty sure his hair is blue now XD (guess i don't have to explain why) not even remember his name, that "in the name of justice" dood

Good god, so many complainers here. Is it really that bad when Mashima re-uses a character? Jellal was a reused Sieghart Caeser and it worked. Many elements from Fairy Tail was re-used from Rave Master, like Oriacion Seis, Etherion, etc. I can't see how the same can't happen here.

Double-page supporter
gotta say im sick of the begining of arcs them getting their asses kicked then overpowering them in the end

at least give the move G. Chariot and Meteor to other characters and have Justice learn new moves

Users who are viewing this thread