Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - I Want to Lose Weight! A Field Guide to the Visitors from Another World

Now I'm curious. Does Erufuda have any siblings? We know that she has an aunt and a mother (Ooeda mentions her in Chapter 19), but siblings?

Dex-chan lover
The three girls best at staying in shape are the two Gorgon sisters, much to their discomfort right now, and Oku. After all, although she's the roundest other than the cyclops she's actually very slender for her race.

Dex-chan lover
- Area(s) of concern:

>Stiff shoulders.

>Back.

Gee, I wonder why.

Double-page supporter
The sheer DEFINITION of Oga's thighs makes me want to die a death by asphyxiation between them.

Dex-chan lover
DAFUQ... those 'areas of concern' don't really apply to most of these girls, except if they were human.
Ooeda & Erufuda: Belly. That one's understandable.
Kuroeda: There's not a got-damn area of concern with her! That trunk is a blessing!
Mero: Flabby upper arms. Ok.
Kusahanada: No shit, she's got even larger breasts than the ogre and cyclops; neither of which is small... get her a custom made bra. Or perhaps there's milk in those breasts... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hitome & Oga: Considering the large builds of their species, I don't see those as issues - compared to the 2 elves, at least.
Raika: Tough call. She can change forms.
Oku: Naturally plump. You either love it or hate it, and I'm not the latter... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kobo: Cheeks... WAT.
Honeda: It's a fucking skeleton. What else needs to be said? Speaking of, did you see that one episode of Ishuzoku Reviewers?
Gonda: Hell no. Leave my dragon waifu alone.
Medesa: Thicc snek - but, belly... yeah... I guess it's an issue? When one thinks of snek, you think slender?
Eure & Suteno: WTF, that reveal... their original sizes are in even worse shape than their sister Medesa!
Satero: Thicc, dark skin, horns and a tail. Girl got so many things going with dat body... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
satero is basically an extra-thicc version of mina ashido, so she wins by default

Double-page supporter
Everything here is stacked, thicc, plump, and well-stuffed.

The catus(which appears for no reason), the boss lady's pants and shirt, the mop, pillow erufuda hugs, every one of the ladys' clothes,
even the pack of roe(fish eggs).

Dang! the other gorgon sister were damn fine when they arrived. Now there a little bit more lady of them to see.

Dex-chan lover
Every one of the THICCs are good THICCs but Kuroeda is MY JAM ... She could get ALL OF THE .... Love.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't even call them fat yet. They are overweight sure, but Auntie looks like most women her age lol

hmm, could have sworn Mero's favourite hobby was karaoke

Dex-chan lover
I like how Kusahanada's problem isn't even really weight it's "my tits are fucking huge and it hurts".

Dex-chan lover
Oga..... likes: alcohol, children. Hobbies: bar hopping, reading parenting magazines she needs to give up drinking or anything related to kids lol

Users who are viewing this thread