Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Appointment 44: Elf Soup

Dex-chan lover
Nothing like some nutritional pseudo-science in my manga. You can eat fat only or sugar only and lose fat. It won't be healthy but you can. Also that pfc chart is stupid for losing fat - protein is more satiating and takes more energy to be processed than carbohydrates. Meaning you can eat more of it compared to other stuff for the same energy. So this should be rather 13-20% fat, 20-30% carbs, 50-65% protein and it would be a lot easier to feel satiated even when eating less calories.

Dex-chan lover
Last panel isn't even a proper cliffhanger. We know that the chief keeps Naoe around because she wants his dick more than anything.

Fed-Kun's army
They’ve been living together for quite a while now, haven’t they’

Also page 22.

That chapter was really enjoyable! And the sprinkle of Kuroeda near the end helped a lot, too. Oh, how I wish her delicious manjuu butt would smother me.

Dex-chan lover
What a cliffhanger that won't definitely turn out as a misunderstanding at all.

Saying fat is the reason why people get fat is vague as fuck. There are food out there that has fats in them aside from meat and fast food products. There are even types of fat that can even benefit you. For people who want to diet, their common enemy is carbs, not fat.

It's understandable if where Methonium getting info is from Japanese nutrition research, but there are kinds of fat that are good for you. There's Omega 3 from fish such as tuna, fats from nuts, and so on

Dex-chan lover
When she chimed in with P-Balance on page 21 I'm not gonna lie ... my mind went STRAIGHT TO THE GUTTER. That was NOT (and also was) the 'P' I was thinking about. Also, the human needs to get with the programs and start introducing 'protein' to that elf's diet ... and yes ... My mind is STILL in the gutter.

Aggregator gang
Yeah right, eat high carbs diet and wonder why you are hungry AND fat. Friendly remainder that this whole pyramid of nutrition was sponsored by a fucking corn tycoon...
Also, french fries are mostly carbs, (and even added sugar in case of Mc ), then fat, so I call bullshit and start to wonder if our guy doesn't keep them fat on a purpose...

Users who are viewing this thread