Elf-san wa Yaserarenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Appointment 44: Elf Soup

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly low fan service levels this chapter. Higher educational information levels too. Guess the author’s balancing the manga content too with an ecchi diet.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL note about page 18. I was wondering why their faces looked so weird.

@starburst98 Im not sure man. I think ppl who fucks a lot gets fatter like my uncle & aunts. My mom is slim due to work & stress even tho she eats lots of carbs.

Ditschick really puts effort into their work. Maybe they can take on Nyarko since all other groups think the obscure references to Japanese stuff is too hard to get across.

@Alesund

It's a throwback to one of the old cooking manga (sr, I forgot the name). The main character and his wife look like that hence the faces.

Dex-chan lover
I see some outdated information.
Consume Prots and unsatured Fatty acids a lot more in your diet.
Non-Poisonous Shrooms are pretty good though, they don't have much of Proteins though, but contain a lot of minerals

Dex-chan lover
wait, so veggies and fruits ain't a thing to him? Fat is sugary, greasy and or oily foods and fat from meats, no? Japanese consider fruit to be junk food?

Is soup healthy since we always hear boiling foods boils the nutrients away?

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
Fruits are full of sugars so they're treated as snacks, they're healthier than a chocolate bar but they're not on the level of vegetables. Some nutrients are water soluble (vitamin B & C) and boiling vegetables means the nutrients are leached out of the vegetables into the water. But it's soup. You drink the water part of soup.

Users who are viewing this thread