Ester de Valonia - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
>Heteromorphic race
Dang it really is pretty shameless in being an Overlord clone huh? At least some of the characters seem unique, kinda? I feel like this chapter was trying a bit too hard in giving all the characters some kind of impact, though.

Banned
@StaticTransit

nah, it's different. It becomes clear later. I read enough of the webnovel using DeepL free translator to see this isn't Overload.
It's more like a dude reincarnated into a SimCity game. Overload is way more violent than this is.

@someunregpunk Yeah Overlord is a lot more violent than what I have seen so far, but how would you rate the web novel since you said it was more like sim city than Overlord .

Dex-chan lover
this albedo is just as horny as the original but her design is far too simple

Dex-chan lover
2 girls easily willing to bang him.... if he doesn't bang them... then the author is a d***

Banned
@Irakaj

it's a bit more interesting since it's not just violence for the sake of the violence OR This author isn't overly pessimistic.
Plus the author doesn't forget about the world the MC came from like a lot of isekai novels do. The manga though isn't a 1:1 adaptation.
I would rate it like a 7 out of ten.... but I have never seen a 10 yet, so take that how you will.

Thanks for the update~
I see, so in Valonia, demons have two different traits about them
1. The demons who have sexual desires for their king
2. The demons who have sexual desires for battlefield
They were indeed demons

Aggregator gang
I knew Rushka was horny for Charon, as pointed out by Shalltear Filmiria, but didn’t expect her to be that horny.

@pasdebras he said last chapter that yhe player characters were basic humans, only since it was a game, demons didn't care.

Now that it became reality, he is still a basic human, but now demons might care that their king is a human, if the loyalty game system didn't transfer over.

Depending how the story develop, I might like this better than Overlord. I stopped caring about Overlord around vol. 13 or 14 of the LN. All the stuff that happened before vol13 was getting on my nerve and when I finally got there I just stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread