Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 22

All that but he's still calling her Valrose meaning he thinks he's still mind controlling her

poor guy
I think he really doesn't know how to be normal, and even though he's creepy in some ways, i don't think he's done anything worth hating yet in this world. ik ik, lame excuse, but he's leagues better than some other shitty leads i've seen

PLEASE JUST RUN. IDK if he has a redemption arc, but he's a manipulator and a douchebag. No one deserves that, he'll gaslight the fck outta you.

Thanks for the chappie! This series is interesting but this is a whole chapter of nothing happen.. lol

This is soooo frustrating 😭😭😭😭😭 can't you just let him talk???? Let's just chill and have a proper talk. She really need to learn the struggle he have been going through. I hope she act like a real friend that he need. He trust you but he doesn't know to convey it. He finally had sense to do that because fl getting mad at him. She just should told what she feel wayyyyyy long time ago.
Thank you fot the chapter

Istg most k webtoons these days are just full of crazy bastards like him. What a psycho. Sigh.

@bisami you are really onto something here, always the female is the salvation of the male.
Although I don’t have a problem with men or women being saved by their love interests, it’s nice to acknowledge it.. that it goes both ways.

Ok I’m really thinking that the ML should move on and give up on her.
She was never his friend (I said it too many times), and that’s something that might be very hard for him to acknowledge, but I think she just never cared about him as a person in any shape or form, she was busy “keeping herself on his good side”, that’s why she never told him off before or tried to guide him in a caring way.
Now that she has Alice and the other guy on her side, she no longer feels like she needs to care about him and tossing him aside like old news.
I really don’t understand where the author is going with this main relationship, will she suddenly change her mind or make him lose his mind even more?

I mean since he was a child his family tried to assassinate him, he could hear people mocking him all around, I don’t think anybody would become fine by that.
Nobody to guide him, so It’s not hard to think that he will use mind control to make things stop as a child and as an adult having hard time to stop the habit.
He started to notice it’s wrong now, but I do think he needs a support system to guide him... at this time the only person who was supposed to care about him as not hope for him and treats him as the spawn of Satan. So we are going to have this back and forth for how long?

Ugh idk but this is annoying, all the characters are so annoying and there are so many plot holes my head hurts while reading this 😩

Yeap. A very annoying series indeed. Idk but I find her very hypocritical, here she is blabbing on about him using other people with his powers BUT she failed to realize that she herself tried to take advantage of him too for her own benefits and because the knowledge she possessed. She herself has secrets as well AND she was never his friend.... So before she can talk about him she needs to look at herself in the mirror first. 🤷🏻‍♀️😒

@cookie_honey I agree that doing it to kids for so long is shitty.

he literally violated people's mind and dude, thats not same level as people being manipulative/ using information to gain advantage from you.

I don't agree with that though. Hypnosis and being manipulative aren't that different. In the end, both boil down to having someone do what you want, without them realising they are being manipulated. Hypnosis just makes it much easier to manipulate someone.

Also I believe the FL was trashy too, for trying to get close to him for her own purposes. I think that to be a softer version of manipulation, considering she never genuinely wanted to be his friend for other than to save her own head, which she could have achieved by not getting involved with him in the first place.

girl if this is real life, id hv scream at you to runnnn and never see him ever again. fuck. ml is psycho.

regardless how stupid or manipulative the kids were, honestly, they were just kids being shit and not same as you brainwashing them for half of their life to love you???? liek whoa that shit is beyond scary?? he literally violated people's mind and dude, thats not same level as people being manipulative/ using information to gain advantage from you.

im liek half intrigued and half pissed that ml is like this. damnn

Double-page supporter
Man.. This random kid was shit-talking me, so yeah I brainwashed her 3 times cause she deserves it right? aha ha ha..

Mm the sentence structure of this chapter is really choppy, but idk what to suggest to fix it 😔

Users who are viewing this thread